Established Member
stargirlzz94

Cap1 EO suggestion?

I applied for the journeys credit card and got rejected.I called the EO but couldn't do anything about the rejection for the Journeys credit card. However they told me to reapply for it again. They said it would be a soft pull inquiry is that true should i apply again like they said?
Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Cap1 EO suggestion?

stargirlzz94 wrote:
I applied for the journeys credit card and got rejected.I called the EO but couldn't do anything about the rejection for the Journeys credit card. However they told me to reapply for it again. They said it would be a soft pull inquiry is that true should i apply again like they said?

EO told you that or CSR because I've never herad of it being a SP from CAP1?

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Established Member
stargirlzz94

yup the EO told me it was going to me a SP when i apply again

Valued Contributor
Crashem

What's the deal with your credit file? Surprised anyone rejected for that card assuming no credit history
               LIMITS IN CARD DESCRIPTIONS
Regular Contributor
GlocksAndCredit

stargirlzz94 wrote:

yup the EO told me it was going to me a SP when i apply again

Unless they would do it over the phone with you - If you do it online, the system has no way to know that "John Doe" told you that it would be a soft pull....

CSP $5000, Chase Freedom Sig Visa $5000, United MileagePlus Sig Visa $5000, Capital One VentureOne Sig Visa $5000, Citi ThankYou Preferred Sig Visa $5000, Capital One Quick Silver MasterCard $4000, Amazon Store Card $3700, Citi Simplicity Visa $3000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $2000, Fidelity AMEX $2000, BCE AMEX $2000, Amazon Reward Visa $1800, Barclays Apple Visa $1700, Discover IT $1500, Suncoast FCU $1000, Target REDCard $300

Current Scores: EQ 701 (Fico), EX 707 (Fico) **In the Garden unti....forever.
Established Member
stargirlzz94

The EO said it would, she recommended me to keep re applyinh and that the app did not show up on her system or something but i checked my credit report and its a hard inquiry... so confused :smileysad:

Established Member
stargirlzz94

i have about 11months of credit history well thats how long my secured card is and one deliquency of passed 30day late payment which i paid off made in feb.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+