cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Facebook

tag
Jug0602

Cap1 Facebook

I am another lurker who is coming out of the shadows to let you know how valuable my time on this site has been.  I was able to increase my FICO EQ score from 597 to 656 in six months (my Transunion score is 682 and I have no idea what Experian is).  I am in the process of having an IRS lien removed from the public record and I was able to change my Cap1 Platinum Mastercard to a quicksilver and have my APR reduced thanks to information I gathered here. 

Also, I was able to go to the Cap1 facebook page and let them know about my inability to get a credit limit increase.  I have had a card with them for 13 years and never been late and have been stuck at $3,200 for the last four years.  I know that doesn't sound bad considering a lot of folks are stuck at much lower CLs but I recently was approved for a BOA signature Visa with a CL of $5,000 and it made no sense that I could not have a matching CL with the credit card I have used and paid so much interest to over the years (smile).  Well, I got a call from the EO yesterday and when asked,  I told them I would like my limit increased to $10,000 but would consider less.  Today I looked at my account and my CL is $5,000!  Not $10,000 but much better than $3,200.  So I am happy with the increase.  And I owe it all to the MyFico family!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 Facebook

Yay Congratulations!

Welcome!

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.