Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Modify Features

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Cap1 Modify Features

Just wondering does this button work for anyone? I like to try it periodically and for the 1 yr and 3 mos. of having my card i cannot get it to pop up with anything. My card originally started as the no hassle rewards card and then received a letter in the mail stating its converting to QS (MC-no AF) automatically. However still not been able to get it say anything. If anyone has had it say something or pop up, what does it come up with?

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Re: Cap1 Modify Features

In the over two years I've had my cap1, I've never seen anything in the "Modify My Features" page, but I've had CSRs tell me I had offers to PC (i PC'd to the cash rewards card, and later got an offer to PC to venture)

They also gave me a $50 statement credit for my card getting declined once....I told them I was embarassed by it cause I had a $0 balance..and boom, $50 statement credit on my next statement. lol 

I think it is just there to discourage people from calling customer service. lol

Message 2 of 7
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Honestly for me they dont have to discourage me from calling them. I get so upset with how poor their service is, i just dont call. I usually just try the chat button but that doesnt help either Smiley Sad so its usually EO route like everyone else. As for the embarassment part i wouldnt mind a statement credit Smiley Happy however if i knew i had a 0 balance i would be wondering if my account had been compromised. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 3 of 7
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

@Skye12329 wrote:

Just wondering does this button work for anyone? I like to try it periodically and for the 1 yr and 3 mos. of having my card i cannot get it to pop up with anything. My card originally started as the no hassle rewards card and then received a letter in the mail stating its converting to QS (MC-no AF) automatically. However still not been able to get it say anything. If anyone has had it say something or pop up, what does it come up with?

It did have an offer for me one time 6 months ago. That was what started the pc's on my cap1 cards. I tried CLI's on 2 of my cards and was denied both and then I was checking all the links for everything just poking around the site. I hit the link and followed through and it offered the first PC of my no annual fee plat card to upgrade to no annual fee Quicksilver. It showed me what the terms would be and gave me an Accept button. I accepted and tried the link again; no offers. A few days later I decided to check on chat and was able to PC my annual fee plat to an annual fee QSO.

The last upgrade today showed no offers but chat told me I had offers for two different cards. In the future I think I will just go straight to chat to check.

Wells Fargo Propel / AMEX BCE / Cap1 QS WMC / Chase Freedom / Cap1 QS / Discover it / Cap1 QSO / Chase Amazon Visa / PayPal CBMC /
Message 4 of 7
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Thanks for that info. How old were your accounts with them when you tried?
BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 5 of 7
CelticLady
Regular Contributor

14-15 years old. They were my first cards in 1999-2000 after a bk. I do not recall trying prior to 6 months ago.

Wells Fargo Propel / AMEX BCE / Cap1 QS WMC / Chase Freedom / Cap1 QS / Discover it / Cap1 QSO / Chase Amazon Visa / PayPal CBMC /
Message 6 of 7
xXIDaShizIXx
Established Contributor

@CelticLady wrote:

14-15 years old. They were my first cards in 1999-2000 after a bk. I do not recall trying prior to 6 months ago.

Thats probably the minimum that capital one will take before they consider a PC. XD

Bank of America Cash Rewards: $70k; Chase Sapphire Preferred: $35k; Capital One Quicksilver: $21.2k; Citi AAdvantage: $23.5k; Care Credit: $20k; Chase Freedom: $12.5k; Chase Freedom Unlimited: $12.5k; Citi Simplicity: $15.9k; Wayfair: $22K; Barclaycard Rewards: $10k; Car Care One: $10k; AMEX BCE: $15k; Discover IT Miles: $10k; Citi DC: $9.2k; Marvel: $10k; Ashley Furniture: $6k; PayPal Credit: $10k; US Bank Cash +: $5k;
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.