cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 - Modify Your Features button gone???

tag
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap1 - Modify Your Features button gone???

No - when you go select an account the "un-Luv" button will check that account. Go back to your main page and select a different account the press it again. If yours is anything like mine it makes absolutely no difference anyway BECAUSE THE DARN BUTTON DOES DIDDLY SQUAT......LOL

Message 11 of 16
john398
Senior Contributor

@flyingmd wrote:

No - when you go select an account the "un-Luv" button will check that account. Go back to your main page and select a different account the press it again. If yours is anything like mine it makes absolutely no difference anyway BECAUSE THE DARN BUTTON DOES DIDDLY SQUAT......LOL

Are you sure? because when I click the change my card image it actually ask for which account no matter what account i had open....wouldnt it already know?

Message 12 of 16
FloridaState12
Established Contributor

Didn't even notice that button...clicked it, and nada. Surprise. Smiley Very Happy

Photobucket
Message 13 of 16
twotimescharm

I just read this thread and clicked it. Got upgraded to the Venture card. I was surprised, but the button is occasionally offers something for me.

TU 693
EQ 690
Message 14 of 16
shane82388
Established Contributor

I've hit this fake button at least once a week and probably closer to ever other day since I got my Platinum card back in 2007...never done a thing.

Capital One sucks...i mean i could understand if I MYSELF didnt get offers...but if nearly NO ONE gets offers....why even have it?

Message 15 of 16
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@twotimescharm wrote:

I just read this thread and clicked it. Got upgraded to the Venture card. I was surprised, but the button is occasionally offers something for me.

Smiley Surprised

Congrats! Glad to hear that it worked for someone! Smiley Very Happy

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.