Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Plat MC Classic and Plat MC PC to QS Rewards

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 Plat MC Classic and Plat MC PC to QS Rewards

I've had my Cap1 accounts for going on 5 years this year. The Platinum MC was a PC from Orchard Bank, the other was just my Platinum MC Classic rebuilder card. I haven't had much luv on the CLI front; but honestly never used my cards much. Well I decided that I would start using my cards during April spend, pay, spend, pay. After seeing so many people have success with PC to QS I decided to give it a try via chat today and they PC'd both! It's a small victory; but a victory none the less.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Plat MC Classic and Plat MC PC to QS Rewards

@Anonymous wrote:

I've had my Cap1 accounts for going on 5 years this year. The Platinum MC was a PC from Orchard Bank, the other was just my Platinum MC Classic rebuilder card. I haven't had much luv on the CLI front; but honestly never used my cards much. Well I decided that I would start using my cards during April spend, pay, spend, pay. After seeing so many people have success with PC to QS I decided to give it a try via chat today and they PC'd both! It's a small victory; but a victory none the less.

COngrats on a successful PC...

Message 2 of 4
Existentialist
Frequent Contributor

Every victory counts. Congrats.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I am waiting to hear on mine. It's more like 16 years old and has gone thru several companies.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.