Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Platinum MC upgraded to Quicksilver MC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 Platinum MC upgraded to Quicksilver MC

I want to ask how to get the World Elite Mastercard? Upon upgrading i also request for CLI from 500 to 3k, not sure yet if they will approve it but i told them i'm open to counter offer or partial increase. So the question, is there any certain limit to get World Elite Mastercard, i really want there design. Not just the red orange

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
dwz55
Regular Contributor

Re: Cap1 Platinum MC upgraded to Quicksilver MC

I believe Cap 1 won't let you upgrade to a World card. They will say "you have to apply for a new card"

TU 780 April 2014
EQ 797 May 2014
EX 786 May 2014
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats some big pics on your siggy lol 

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I want to ask how to get the World Elite Mastercard? Upon upgrading i also request for CLI from 500 to 3k, not sure yet if they will approve it but i told them i'm open to counter offer or partial increase. So the question, is there any certain limit to get World Elite Mastercard, i really want there design. Not just the red orange

are you sure about that?

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ohhh yeaa.. wondering if is this allowed?

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dwz55 wrote:

I believe Cap 1 won't let you upgrade to a World card. They will say "you have to apply for a new card"

The front line CSR drones will say that. Plenty of people have done it, though, by going through the EO.

In answer to the OP's question, you need to have a $5K CL.

Message 6 of 9
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@dwz55 wrote:

The front line CSR drones will say that. Plenty of people have done it, though, by going through the EO.

I had a QS1 with a 5k limit. I emailed the EO and was upgraded to WEMC with a 20k limit with my 1.5 cash back still
building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dobirdsmommy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dwz55 wrote:

I had a QS1 with a 5k limit. I emailed the EO and was upgraded to WEMC with a 20k limit with my 1.5 cash back still

Woah, that's clutch dude. I didn't know they had QS/QS1 cards available in WEMC. It's still a QS1 though right?

Message 8 of 9
dobirdsmommy
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@dobirdsmommy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dwz55 wrote:

Woah, that's clutch dude. I didn't know they had QS/QS1 cards available in WEMC. It's still a QS1 though right?

Yes they will update it if you ask

It was originally an orchard bank Gold.

I get the rewards of a QS which is 1.5 cash back but I also get the WEMC perks.  I put alot thru my card and PIF each month.

building since 2011 Wallet:ME: Walmart 3k;Barclays Rewards 10k, Venture 18k; Slate 5k; Freedom 10k; overstock 4.8k, SGV2.5k; WEMC 20k 1.5 Rewards, Gamestop 1.2k, Fingerhut 3k; 2 NMAC Leases , VS 1.75k, BH 1.62k, Express 1.6k, Avenue 1.75k, JCrew 5k, HSN 1.47k, Torrid 1.55k, Roamans 1.4k, Jessica London 1.54k, kings direct 1.7k, Buckle 1.4k, WW 1.65k, ........ baddies:Fed Tax Lien
DH: 1750 capital one fh 2000, AU - VS, BH, HSN, WEMC, SPGV. Freedom, Slate, Venture, Barclays
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.