Regular Contributor

Re: Cap1 Platinum to QuickSilver PC

Yeah I'm curious if it's a Quicksilver or the QS1 as well 

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:
Just as 'MyFico Fam' (as DW calls you guys lol) told me; on my 3rd due date after 3 cycles of PIF request a PC change. So this morning I clicked the upgrade link and BOOM! Platinum to QuickSilver. No call, no chat, just followed you guys instructions and it  happened as predicted. Thanks every1, I love this place.

Was your Cap1 Plat Secured or Unsecured?? I have a Secured Cap1 Plat which generated 2 statements, Would love to try it PC to QuickSilver once I have three statements in hand.

TIA 

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

Congratulations! Did they switch you to Quicksilver or QuicksilverOne?

QuickSilver no annual fees over here...

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymouswrote:

@Anonymouswrote:
Just as 'MyFico Fam' (as DW calls you guys lol) told me; on my 3rd due date after 3 cycles of PIF request a PC change. So this morning I clicked the upgrade link and BOOM! Platinum to QuickSilver. No call, no chat, just followed you guys instructions and it  happened as predicted. Thanks every1, I love this place.

Was your Cap1 Plat Secured or Unsecured?? I have a Secured Cap1 Plat which generated 2 statements, Would love to try it PC to QuickSilver once I have three statements in hand.

TIA 

Unsecured.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@awg420wrote:

Yeah I'm curious if it's a Quicksilver or the QS1 as well 

QuickSilver.

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.