Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 Playstation Card

tag
EmmaGolden
Frequent Contributor

Cap1 Playstation Card

Is the Cap1 Playstation card a builder card or in subprime category? Thanks in advance

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 Playstation Card

@EmmaGolden wrote:

Is the Cap1 Playstation card a builder card or in subprime category? Thanks in advance

Yes and No.  Don't you love Cap 1? So diverse!

The PS card is available in Credit Steps and not.  Depends on profile.

Message 2 of 9
EmmaGolden
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@EmmaGolden wrote:

Yes and No.  Don't you love Cap 1? So diverse!

The PS card is available in Credit Steps and not.  Depends on profile.

I guess since I'm still in the builder stages, not worth it for 3 pulls Smiley Frustrated. Dang HP's lol...Could have easily racked up some points for games..FYI not for me, gifts for my Playstation 4 addicted son..Thanks for the replySmiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is a very nice card to have if you buy digital PS4 games. The 10% back really adds up fast!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have the sony card and it does the same thing as ps card, except this year i'll ill get a free tv instead ps 4 games, might be worth looking into.

Message 5 of 9
OroroMunroe
Contributor

I like my Playstation card. I've used reward points for movie tickets and ps4 games. If you are a gamer and moviegoer, I would recommend the card. You can also earn extra points when you pay your cell bill with the card. I didn't have credit steps, but my card has had two credit limit increases so far. I've had the card for a little over a year. 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I have the sony card and it does the same thing as ps card, except this year i'll ill get a free tv instead ps 4 games, might be worth looking into.

Yup. Saving up for the TV too!  Big Sony electronics fan. 

IMO the big difference between the Sony and PS card is what you charge.  PS card for the Cell phone, movies, fast food and the biggie, 10x pts for PSN purchases.  Otherwise, I'd vote Sony. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

This card is definitely a sub prime card other wise its known as fair credit. However it Will be extremely hard of someone to meet the criteria and be approved especially when rebuilding .However there are some sites such as nerd wallet that states you need good credit to be approved.
Message 8 of 9
ScoreOrBeScored
Valued Contributor

I got this card December 2013 SL of $500... I just closed it last month at $5,900.  It is only a single pull on EQ for the card and not a triple 

pull if you like to get it. It will grow but as of now you want be able to combine. I used it to build but it her than that, I served no purpose 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.