Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 QS CLI message need definition

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 QS CLI message need definition

Received this message:  credit limit increase is currently unavailable because Cap1 is evaluating account activity at assigned level.

No late pays.  Pay in full after statement posts. 1-5% Utilization. 3rd month statement October 7th.

Heavy to moderate use with micropayments. Credit score has risen since application.

This is a PC'd Platinum to QS with no AF (awesome and thank you myFico)

Definition?

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 QS CLI message need definition

idk about definition but that's not many statements on that card for them to evaluate the need for a CLI. ask captool he seems to be the cap1 pro.....
Message 2 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah, CapTool and Norman appear to be the Cap1 Gurus in my travels here.

this is also my token credit steps card as well. My PlayStation visa is not.

i know YMMV and human nature of seeing some success at 2.5 months caused my premature button slam. I KNOW I KNOW.  >_>

Message 3 of 19
FICOEmpire
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Received this message:  credit limit increase is currently unavailable because Cap1 is evaluating account activity at assigned level.

No late pays.  Pay in full after statement posts. 1-5% Utilization. 3rd month statement October 7th.

Heavy to moderate use with micropayments. Credit score has risen since application.

Definition?

I'll tell you what it meant to me...27 months until I got an increase! My plat was pc'd to QS after about a year and still stuck at $500. I just about gave up on the luv button and decided to try once more...$3000 CLI. 6 months later another $2000 so now at $5500. I hope it doesn't take that long for you.Smiley Wink

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Empire....aw brah...this saddens the Buyao. 

I shall forget about CLI till Super Bowl season, and continue my part time job of GW, disputes and power paying my token installment loan.

Message 5 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

after a few months if nothing happens get another card. sometimes your profile is "not worthy" if you start at certain points or have too much risk or something with a certain card. they have some sort of "no thanks" thing they go with lol
Message 6 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
after a few months if nothing happens get another card. sometimes your profile is "not worthy" if you start at certain points or have too much risk or something with a certain card. they have some sort of "no thanks" thing they go with lol

Yeah.  I smell what you're cooking. Smiley Happy I want a travel card but NOT the Venture. I have eyes for Barclays Arrival. At this juncture, Cap1 shall be used as needed and will be closed in 10yrs (seriously, I want a long revolver). Woo sah.

Message 7 of 19
Pway
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Definition?

How long ago did you PC this card from Platinum to QS?

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 8 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah the venture is majorly overrated
Message 9 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pway wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Definition?

How long ago did you PC this card from Platinum to QS?

Specific date, I can't remember, but very recently.  As in last few wks.  Perhaps the reasoning for this reply.  I post because I can't find nor decript their response.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.