Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 QS PC

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 QS PC

Hey all,

I’m excited to report that after many phone called I was finally offered a PC from my Cap1 platinum to the no AF QS. It’s just a few days shy of the 4th statement close.

My question is what does the future hold for PCing this account again, maybe to the venture one or savor card? Should I just wait 6 months before calling for upgrades? Should I call every month? Will they ever PC it again?

Thanks in advance.

Fako: 688
EX: 726
AAoA: 6mo
H Inquiries: 6
4 REPLIES 4
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cap1 QS PC

You should be able to PC again.  I've PC'd a card more than once.  I do believe CapOne requires at least 6 months between changes.  Sometimes it may take a little longer depending on how their feeling that day of the week but I can't recall a PC being avaialble in a shorter period of time than 6 months from the previous.  Congrats on getting the no AF version of the QS. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you! I was bracing for the AF but the no AF was the cherry on top. Really enjoying my time in the garden, it’s been a bountiful two months.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can check online if they have any upgrade offer for you without having to call them or chat with them. Here is a thread that talks about the process and data points.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Capital-One-check-for-upgrade-link/m-p/4934733  

Message 4 of 5
HeavenOhio
Senior Contributor

I product-changed two cards to Quickslivers last August. Then I PC'ed one of them to a Savor a couple of weeks ago. Six months and two weeks would have elapsed between those PCs.

Note that we haven't yet seen Savor PC's via the link. They've been available via either phone call or chat.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.