Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 QS WEMC?

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Cap1 QS WEMC?

I have perhaps the single only World Elite MasterCard Capital One offers in the GM Card where points apply solely toward a purchase of a new General Motors vehicle.

The distasteful part of it is that Cap1 tarnishes the WEMC reputation by offering it with sickening sub-prime SL's as is their nature. Mine is stuck at a sub retail catalog store card limit of 600.

Needless to say Capital One's marketing of MasterCard's world elite brand is a ™huge Disgrace Smiley Sad
Message 31 of 38
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

It seems that some on this thread are confusing world master card and world Elite Master card....

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 32 of 38
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

Hello- Smiley Happy

I've never seen a WEMC version but the WMC is offered.  I do not think one can app for it specifically tho.

Mine is a PC from the buy out of HSBC.  I had a MC with HSBC- they converted to a QS WMC - 15K CL- no AF- 1.5% cash back.

I believe the only app option is the QS Siggy Visa or the QS One MC.  If you have a CapOne MC to PC and your limit is above 5K- you can likely get the QS WMC.

That's my best guess at least.

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 33 of 38
notfancy
Valued Contributor

@Swapmeet wrote:

It seems that some on this thread are confusing world master card and world Elite Master card....

I think so. I asked Cap One about the world mastercard.. like someone else said I think WEMC is by invitation only? Either way, it is confusing to say the least.

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 34 of 38
notfancy
Valued Contributor

I may have added to it lol.. Yude was asking about the WEMC and I simply wanted to know if they had a QS siggy or wm

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 35 of 38
_jb_
Frequent Contributor

I can confirm that there is a Quicksilver WMC (PC'd from Platinum - $7,500), but I have not seen anything about a Quicksilver WEMC. I doubt it exists.

Starting Scores: myFICO EQ: 678, myFICO TU: 676, myFICO EX: 678 (01/2013)
Latest Scores: myFICO EQ: 789, myFICO TU: 782, myFICO EX: 788
My Wallet: American Express BCE, NFCU cashRewards, Capital One Quicksilver, Discover It, Chase Freedom, Chase Amazon Rewards
Gardening since 02/07/17
Message 36 of 38
mxp114
Valued Contributor

@newUser0 wrote:

Can you share the link, which points to list of all WE cards?

No link to post but it is confirmed that it doesn't exist.

Message 37 of 38
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Thanks for all the replies!

Random thought of the day: (I've posted the same thing in the GC)

I really like the WEMC hologram logo...and since i'm not planning to app anytime soon, I was thinking about how cool it would be to custom order a hologram WEMC sticker and place it right over my Citi AA card!  LOL this would be awesome, that means I would have my own WEMC!

I'm crazzy....i need to be loggin off from this forum today.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 38 of 38
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.