Regular Contributor
jayrock24

Re: Cap1 Recon Question

crap 1 is the worst i love my rewards card and i also have the secure card 400 limit zero balance i applied and was told i had to many cap1 accounts i called this number the said well sorry but theres nothing i can do i said my utilization is 23% i have barclays as well as 8 more card 500 limit to 2000 limit why are u saying this to me  lol she said im so srry now u have me feeling bad i said bad enuff to give me the card lol

gardening tu fico 770 eq fico 735 ex fico 698 last app 2/27 chase freedom instant approval planing on gardening until my house search begins sometime in jun or july

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+