Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 - Request for CLI from EO

tag
Jerzeeb

Cap1 - Request for CLI from EO

Hello MyFico members, 

So, I just wanted to give my status updates on my communication with Cap1 EO office.  

I sent a email to the CEO Of Cap1 (googled address) on Tues May 28th and received a call to verify some of my information from the Cap1 EO on Wed May 29th.  The conversation went really well, and the representative was extremely nice.

Can anyone give me some feedback as to when I will receive or  should expect any results?  

Any feedback will be great.  

Thanks board members for all of your help and advice throughout the boards.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Cap1 - Request for CLI from EO

@Jerzeeb wrote:

Hello MyFico members, 

So, I just wanted to give my status updates on my communication with Cap1 EO office.  

I sent a email to the CEO Of Cap1 (googled address) on Tues May 28th and received a call to verify some of my information from the Cap1 EO on Wed May 29th.  The conversation went really well, and the representative was extremely nice.

Can anyone give me some feedback as to when I will receive or  should expect any results?  

Any feedback will be great.  

Thanks board members for all of your help and advice throughout the boards.

3-4 business days 

Check your account about at the 3 day point most members found the changes to accounts the night before they call again

Good Luck

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
Jerzeeb

Awesome...thanks for the feedback myjourney

Message 3 of 4
kimmiller112
Frequent Contributor

They had told me 3 - 5 business days but they called me back on the 3rd day.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $6000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.