Jerzeeb

Cap1 - Request for CLI from EO

Hello MyFico members, 

So, I just wanted to give my status updates on my communication with Cap1 EO office.  

I sent a email to the CEO Of Cap1 (googled address) on Tues May 28th and received a call to verify some of my information from the Cap1 EO on Wed May 29th.  The conversation went really well, and the representative was extremely nice.

Can anyone give me some feedback as to when I will receive or  should expect any results?  

Any feedback will be great.  

Thanks board members for all of your help and advice throughout the boards.

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

Re: Cap1 - Request for CLI from EO

Jerzeeb wrote:

Hello MyFico members, 

So, I just wanted to give my status updates on my communication with Cap1 EO office.  

I sent a email to the CEO Of Cap1 (googled address) on Tues May 28th and received a call to verify some of my information from the Cap1 EO on Wed May 29th.  The conversation went really well, and the representative was extremely nice.

Can anyone give me some feedback as to when I will receive or  should expect any results?  

Any feedback will be great.  

Thanks board members for all of your help and advice throughout the boards.

3-4 business days 

Check your account about at the 3 day point most members found the changes to accounts the night before they call again

Good Luck

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Last 5 apps 6/6/13

Jerzeeb

Awesome...thanks for the feedback myjourney

Frequent Contributor
kimmiller112

They had told me 3 - 5 business days but they called me back on the 3rd day.

Barclays USAir World MC $8300 - DCU $7500 - USAA World MC $7000 - PayPal Extras MC (GE) $5500 - Chase Saphire Preferred $5000 - Discover It $5000 - Barclays Sallie May $2700 - Chase Freedom $1000 - Capital One $8500 (business) - store cards ranging from $500-$9500

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}