Did you mean: 

Cap1 acct combo SUCCESS!! Last one...😉

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Cap1 acct combo SUCCESS!! Last one...😉

@Anonymous wrote:
How far out are you just curious? Darn straight nothing ventured nothing gained I love that attitude! I took a chance on a Venture I thought for sure it would decline and I was approved about 4 months ago. This is extremely inspiring I gotta say.

2.2 yrs post DC   08/2013 

Message 21 of 52
Pway
Valued Contributor

Congrats Pizza, well done.

Thank you for the wealth of knowledge I have learned from these forums. I am logging off as of November 9, 2022. I wish everyone great success.
Message 22 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

nicely done.

Message 23 of 52
ddemari
Super Contributor

Dang!! That's impressive! What an amaZing limit!!! Congrats!
Message 24 of 52
icyhot
Valued Contributor

So what are your major cards and limits now?
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 25 of 52
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@icyhot wrote:
So what are your major cards and limits now?

They now have seriously one end of the spectrum to the other! Cabelas 1k, Discover $2.8k, Sallie Mae $7.1, Navy $15, cap1 $47k, LOL!!!  I feel sure Barclays will be to $10k in a yr, and Navy to $25k... Cabelas I'm closing end of next year if I don't see any autos, but holding off to see if BOFA takes it over first. 

Message 26 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Incredible!!! Doing my happy dance for you, pizza!

Message 27 of 52
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Pizza, that's absolutely amazing!

Hey everybody, I wanna be like Pizza when I grow up!

bert.jpg

Message 28 of 52
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thank you everyone!! It's so surreal to have a a CC with a CL of this amount. I always Navy would eventually be my high limit, and even before combining, Cap1 was my highest limit. I'm so devoted to them, and seriously they get 90% of my business and swipes. I know there are some people on the forums who think it's a bad idea for me to have done this last acct combo, saying it's not appropriate for my credit profile, and looks bad. I think think that if the opportunity is there, one should cease it!! Only time will time to see how cap1 sees it and my other lenders, but I appreciate all the support here and in the PM's I getSmiley Happy
Message 29 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wooo... Amazing.  You have worked hard so enjoy it..

Message 30 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.