Saleen099
Senior Contributor

Re: Cap1 acct combo SUCCESS!! Last one...😉

NICE Congrats!!!!!! 

Message 31 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's a sweet limit; well done!  You're making me want to apply for some Cap1 cards...

Message 32 of 52
creditguy
Valued Contributor

Congrats That's a pretty sweet CL. And congrats on all the hard work and rebuilding you've done to get to this point, awesome job!!!
Message 33 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, Pizza!!!!!!!!!
Message 34 of 52
tryme
Regular Contributor

Way to go!! That is one AWESOME CL! Smiley Surprised

Message 35 of 52
Kb109
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!! I was able to combine my Venture and Quicksilver limits as soon as they hit the 6 month mark. AWESOME perk of Capital One! Wish all the CC companies made it as easy as they do. Smiley Happy

Filed Ch7: 6/21/17
Discharged: 10/03/17
Current FICO8 Scores as of 2/10/2019: EX 651, TU 678, EQ 679
My Cards: 1FBUSA $2,900 (survived BK7 and is my oldest account!), Fingerhut $1,100, CreditOne $900, Ollo Rewards $2,500, LendUp Arrow card $2,000, CapitalOne Platinum $3,000. GARDENING FOR THE NEXT TWO YEARS!
Message 36 of 52
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

So after much thought, I decided that if I looked tonight online, and was eligible again to do a final act combination, I would. My total exposure with Cap1 is the same whether or not I have 5 cards (like I did previously), or 1 card. If the option for me wasn't there or available to do, then they didn't want me too. Also, if they decided to take AA for what ever reason, they would do it to all accts anyways. So..... I combined my last 2 cards, and it's now one card with a super awesome limit. Cap1 one is really working hard to change people's mind about them, and they are doing a great job. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻😀😀😀😀

image.jpg

Sweet Pie from Kansas Smiley Very Happy

Now there is a beauty if you ever seen one. You are so right on that opinion pizza so just as well have a single Whopper Limit with the even lower utility benefit.

Congrats! on your own Capital One progress!

Thank you so much CM7!!  I decided to just do it because who knows if they decide to take the feature away for a few years, and then bring it back, you never know!!  I also think later down the road, my other lenders will be more "ok" with extending either more credit, or approving a card seeing how ive handled a big CL like this. I will still do what I normally do, keeping my 1% util reporting as well. Smiley Happy

Message 37 of 52
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@creditguy wrote:
Congrats That's a pretty sweet CL. And congrats on all the hard work and rebuilding you've done to get to this point, awesome job!!!

Thank you!!  Im tired! LOL..I have worked hard..but I really appreciate that!

Message 38 of 52
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome job! 'What's in your wallet?' A big-a** limit!!
Message 39 of 52
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Beautiful limit. Not being rounded up to $50k does kinda look like maybe a pimple on it though😜
NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 40 of 52
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.