cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 acct combo link is back up.....again.

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Cap1 acct combo link is back up.....again.

Just noticed it this morning!  Hope everyone has better luck this time!!! Smiley Happy  Good luck to everyone!

Message 1 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
mmmlive1999
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap1 acct combo link is back up.....again.

I called cap 1 over the weekend and they were just doing site maintenance and said try back on Monday.I just combined my venture into my QS this morning,worked like a charm :-)

Starting Score: 6/6/12: TU 585/EQ 472/ EX 561
Current Score: All 800's
Cap1 QS - $17k, Chase Southwest- $25k, Discover IT - $50k
Message 2 of 32
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

Just noticed it this morning!  Hope everyone has better luck this time!!! Smiley Happy  Good luck to everyone!

Good Luck is right. Gotta get in there folks before it goes on vacation again. 

Message 3 of 32
creditguy
Valued Contributor

@mmmlive1999 wrote:

I called cap 1 over the weekend and they were just doing site maintenance and said try back on Monday.I just combined my venture into my QS this morning,worked like a charm :-)

Congrats!!! Thanks for the confirmation. 

Message 4 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ugh Now i have to wait to zero out one of my cards and clear all pending LMAO! Damn you Cap1!!!

Message 5 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Hey my revoked status is gone at least using link provided or masked.. I just don't have any accounts eligible ATM since I cancelled one awhile ago.. Hopefully when 6 months comes it actually works for me..

https://services2.capitalone.com/api/selfservice/accountcombination/eligibility once logged in.

Message 6 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great news, I hope Cap Onecorrected some of the issues and combining account are more successful!

Message 7 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Question. Does anyone know if you can combine two Quicksilver 1 cards? The oldest one was opened 12/2014 and was PC'd from the Platinum to the QS1 a few months ago. That was the only offer on my account at the time. I am trying to combine both cards and this one has a zero balance, no pending transactions, and never been late. Site keeps saying none of my cards are eligible.

Message 8 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked. I have to wait one more month. I'll be checking next month for sure!

Message 9 of 32
CMoore515
New Contributor

I don't see the link anywhere... What am I looking for??

Filed BK7 10/2019
Discharged 1/2020
Message 10 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.