cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 acct combo link is back up.....again.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 acct combo link is back up.....again.

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Hey my revoked status is gone at least using link provided or masked.. I just don't have any accounts eligible ATM since I cancelled one awhile ago.. Hopefully when 6 months comes it actually works for me..

https://services2.capitalone.com/api/selfservice/accountcombination/eligibility once logged in.

They removed the status reason from the call as they caught onto that people were hitting that API call directly to see what the system was doing.

I'm still blocked from combining accounts.

Guess who's closing his Cap One accounts next month! These toy cards are completely worthless and have served their purpose... I have no qualms in not doing business with Cap One any longer.

Yes they did mask it.. Not sure if they changed anything else other than masking reason?

It's been that way for at least a week. Whatever was done while the link was down didn't affect that.

Message 31 of 32
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cap1 acct combo link is back up.....again.

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Hey my revoked status is gone at least using link provided or masked.. I just don't have any accounts eligible ATM since I cancelled one awhile ago.. Hopefully when 6 months comes it actually works for me..

https://services2.capitalone.com/api/selfservice/accountcombination/eligibility once logged in.

They removed the status reason from the call as they caught onto that people were hitting that API call directly to see what the system was doing.

I'm still blocked from combining accounts.

Guess who's closing his Cap One accounts next month! These toy cards are completely worthless and have served their purpose... I have no qualms in not doing business with Cap One any longer.

Yes they did mask it.. Not sure if they changed anything else other than masking reason?

It's been that way for at least a week. Whatever was done while the link was down didn't affect that.

thanks

Message 32 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.