Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 & AU's!

tag
L-TWT
Established Contributor

Cap1 & AU's!

I thought Amex was the only CC lender to allow the primary card holder to set a CL for AU's? Well today, I just added my brother to my Venture card and I was able to assign a cut-off spending limit, is this new? Now, I can remove him from my Blue Cash Everyday, and rack up my miles (i.e, i travel a lot but tend to not spend a lot on my venture card). So I see this as a "win-win" for me! Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cap1 & AU's!

@L-TWT wrote:

I thought Amex was the only CC lender to allow the primary card holder to set a CL for AU's? Well today, I just added my brother to my Venture card and I was able to assign a cut-off spending limit, is this new? Now, I can remove him from my Blue Cash Everyday, and rack up my miles (i.e, i travel a lot but tend to not spend a lot on my venture card). So I see this as a "win-win" for me! Smiley Wink

Had no idea this was even possible with Cap-1 though it should be easy as the AU has a different account number than the primary.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.