Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 cli - Luv button or CSR?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 cli - Luv button or CSR?

I was approved for a Capital One Platinum card in July. I want to ask for a CLI but I was wondering what is the best way to do it. If I use the LUV button, does it just give you an amount or can you request a particular amount? I know some people have called in and asked for a specific CLI and either gotten it or were offered a different amount.

I won't be calling until after my next statement posts on Nov. 9th. It usually hits the CRAs by the 12 and as they do a SP, I want to make sure I get the point bump from lowering my utilization to 30% on all my open cards.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 cli - Luv button or CSR?

use the button
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cap1 cli - Luv button or CSR?

@Anonymous wrote:

I was approved for a Capital One Platinum card in July. I want to ask for a CLI but I was wondering what is the best way to do it. If I use the LUV button, does it just give you an amount or can you request a particular amount? I know some people have called in and asked for a specific CLI and either gotten it or were offered a different amount.

I won't be calling until after my next statement posts on Nov. 9th. It usually hits the CRAs by the 12 and as they do a SP, I want to make sure I get the point bump from lowering my utilization to 30% on all my open cards.

I got my Cap1 card in July. My original CL was $2000. I emailed and asked for a CLI of $4000. I never received a response but I checked my account and had received a $2000 CLI. I asked in August.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.