Did you mean: 

Cap1 credit increase

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 credit increase

Hi.
This forum is great.
I had $200 CL with Cap1.Called the number posted here and within seconds I got $4000 increase.
Number I called 877 513 9959.They answered right away.Thx.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 credit increase

ssavic wrote:
Hi.
This forum is great.
I had $200 CL with Cap1.Called the number posted here and within seconds I got $4000 increase.

Yeowza, WTG!!!
EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 2 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, that is awesome! 
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

ssavic wrote:
Hi.
This forum is great.

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!  Now that is a CL increase worth its weight in gold! 
          Congratulations!  Smiley Happy

SandyK
Message 4 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow thats great!
How long did you have the card open?
What did you tell them to get that CLI?
Message 5 of 16
orl2185
Established Contributor

Superb... great job there... congrats
Message 6 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

To echoe LisaLou's questions and add one of my own: did they do a hard inquiry for your CLI?  I have another question, but think I'll start a new thread.  Feels like ages! (I post threads when tempted to put hard INQ's on my CR's...doesn't always work, but like a smoker sucking on a straw trying to quit, the act of clicking 'submit' can help a little!).
Message 7 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I 've had acount open for 5 years.I told them that I have very good offers from another CC companies but preffer to stay with Cap1 and then just asked for CLI.He asked me how much I spend per mo. I told him $4000-$5000.He even removed annual fee.
Message 8 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ssavic, your enthusiasm was contagious.  I, too called Cap 1 (after finding out they didn't do hard inquiries - those are the DEVIL!).  I asked how to go about a CLI, the helpful CSR took about five seconds to review my account and boosted it from $750 to $3750, and it went through immediately.  Oh, and I called the number you posted (different from the one I use for other CS matters).

I will say this, I don't know how bad they were in the past (I see a lot of crap 1 postings), but they have always done right by me.  Example - I'm in the military and when underway, I rely on their website to make payments.  Well, I couldn't get to their site, and wasn't near a phone until a few days after my payment was due.  I called and explained, and they ignored the late charge and said no ding would show up.  I like them.  Just my opinion.

Thanks for the heads up! A great way to start Sunday!

Message Edited by OBXFrank on 11-04-2007 07:21 AM
Message 9 of 16
rudy
Regular Contributor

Exscellent number to use. I have two accounts with Cap 1. increased one account by 5 thou and the other 3500. Is there a number like this for Discovercard or any other major credit cards
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.