Did you mean: 

Cap1 custom designed card

tag
Cageym
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 custom designed card

@myjourney wrote:

@Cageym wrote:

I sent them a black square a couple of days ago and just got an e-mail that it was approved.

Congrats it usually ships the next day 

Thanks, that means I might have it in 2 weeks, the mail takes that long to get here sometimes. I waited 6 weeks for my BCE when I was approved. LOL

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 41 of 80
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Cageym wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Cageym wrote:

I sent them a black square a couple of days ago and just got an e-mail that it was approved.

Thanks, that means I might have it in 2 weeks, the mail takes that long to get here sometimes. I waited 6 weeks for my BCE when I was approved. LOL

Oh thats bad and i thought my mail was bad coming at 8:30- 9:00 pm

In your case then all I can say is its coming Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 42 of 80
NonSufficientFunds
Frequent Contributor

@Cageym wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Cageym wrote:

Wow !! - That is some seriously slow mail service - I hope you've learned to pay your bill online (wouldn't want to see the late charges due to the snail-mail)

Actually - mail that moves that slow, would be insulting to snails !!  Smiley Surprised

Message 43 of 80
Cageym
Established Contributor

@NonSufficientFunds wrote:

@Cageym wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Cageym wrote:

Wow !! - That is some seriously slow mail service - I hope you've learned to pay your bill online (wouldn't want to see the late charges due to the snail-mail)

Actually - mail that moves that slow, would be insulting to snails !!  Smiley Surprised

Oh yeah bills online, and a master of online shopping. Smiley Happy I live on Diego Garcia, in the middle on the Indian Ocean. We have one member who lives on Kwajalein, he gats the same mail service. My mail has to go through Yakota AFB first and if a piece of cargo has higher priority the cargo gets loaded and the mail waits. That's the price I pay for living 30 seconds from the Indian Ocean. LOL

What's in my wallet: Cap1 Venture NFCU Sig Visa Delta Gold Amex BCE Citi Simplicity IHG World MC Amazon Visa CSP
Starting Score: 5/2010 550-ish
Current Score: 6/20/2013 TU 800 6/20/2013 EQ 770 6/20/2013 EX 775
Goal Score: 800 accross the board
Message 44 of 80
xcallmeclayx
New Contributor

Just got an email that my carbon fiber was approved! Hope comes out cool looking haha

Starting Score 5/10/2012: EQ: 631 EX: 570 TU: 583
Current Score: EQ: 710 (MyFico) EX: 740 (CreditInform) TU: 709 (WalMart)
NEW Goal Score: 750 All Across 1st Goal: Achieved 6/7/2013 690 All Across

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 45 of 80
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

How about this one?

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 46 of 80
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

I did a few modifications and submitted for review, so let's see what they say about it.  I certainly thought with the train of the conversation that a World Photo would be a good idea.  I also thought the Green gave it a slightly friendly aspect to it.  The funny thing is my sister is an authorized user on my account and all my mail goes to her house.  I am not going to tell her about it if they approve it, because she will flip out when she sees it.  (After all we did just have a conversation today about my Amex desire but thinking I should remain in the garden until January.  So if they let it pass she will really wonder how well I have built up my credit!  She will probably wake me in the middle of the night with a phone call, since I am overseas.)  I really hope this slides through!  Sometimes I think they don't really check on these things too well.  I put my fiances picture on before and nothing was said.  (My sister hates the card with his picture on it.  I bet she will love having this one in her wallet!)

Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 47 of 80
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

OK, so I uploaded the actual one I used. 

One person tried to use the first one I posted earlier, it is a little different.  Since it is uploaded to PhotoBucket he tried to use it and it said some error regarding the dimensions or something.  Is there a better place I can upload it to which doesn't alter it in any way?  It didn't give me any errors when I did it for my card.  I haven't heard yet about whether it was approved or not by them.  When I do I will certainly let everyone know!

The difference between the one I posted earlier and this one is simply where the words are on the photo.  I moved it into the center more so that it would be movable and show less of the earth and not be so close to the logo.

Message 48 of 80
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

It would be nice if you guys and upload samples we can use. The black card with texture is nice. I checked and the photo needs to be 840x840

Message 49 of 80
linux007969
Established Contributor

@bernhardtra wrote:

OK, so I uploaded the actual one I used. 

One person tried to use the first one I posted earlier, it is a little different.  Since it is uploaded to PhotoBucket he tried to use it and it said some error regarding the dimensions or something.  Is there a better place I can upload it to which doesn't alter it in any way?  It didn't give me any errors when I did it for my card.  I haven't heard yet about whether it was approved or not by them.  When I do I will certainly let everyone know!

The difference between the one I posted earlier and this one is simply where the words are on the photo.  I moved it into the center more so that it would be movable and show less of the earth and not be so close to the logo.

ya capital one got some wierd requirements for the size of this pic you can upload indeed. hopefully capital one approves this, if they do it will be available for all! Smiley Very Happy

Rebuilding Credit since 2016
Debt: Almost $80,000
Message 50 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.