cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 custom designed card

tag
RonelTek

Re: Cap1 custom designed card

I picked the same design. They approved mine yesterday . Should get it in a few weeks
Message 51 of 80
GlocksAndCredit
Regular Contributor

No, the Photo needs to be GREATER than 840X840. I just uploaded a Black Carbon fiber image (Thanks for the Idea) at 1140 x 1120 Resolution and it is in the process of being Printed, aproved, whatever.

CSP $9500, CapitalOne VentureOne Sig Visa $8000 Chase Freedom Sig Visa $5000, Citi ThankYou Preferred Sig Visa $5000, Amazon Store Card $5000, Discover IT $4800, CapitalOne Quick Silver MasterCard $4000, Fidelity AMEX $4000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $3300, Hilton Honors Sig Visa $3300, Citi Double Cash $2700, SunTrust Cash Rewards $2500, Citi Simplicity Visa $2300, AMEX BCE $2000, AMEX Everyday $2000, AMEX Delta SkyMiles $2000, Amazon Reward Visa $1800, BP VIsa $1800, Barclays Apple Visa $1700, Suncoast FCU $1000, Target REDCard $900

Current Scores: EQ 727 (Fico), EX 735 (Fico) **In the Garden unti....forever.
Message 52 of 80
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

LMBO IMAGINE IF YOU PUT THE DISCOVER IT DESIGN! Smiley Very Happy

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 53 of 80
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Well mine is uploaded to Capone and is titled  "The World Card"  so if anyone else wants to give it a try go ahead.  But, remember I haven't yet heard if they approved it yet or not.  I actually gave it to someone else and they uploaded it there and asked for it on their card.  (Which I am OK with!)  However, you might want to wait a day or two and see what happens with ours in case they do say no.  I do really hope there are no issues with it.  I want to be able to call my sister and tell her to expect a new card in the mail, because I know she probably won't notice the limit or if she does she will have other questions.  She will be certainly asking me what the benefits are to having it.  I know all that information is in the mailer they give you, but I had to send her out a cheat sheet for the different cards I have so she can max out her rewards.  (By her rewards I mean the rewards she earns by using my credit cards.)

On a positve note Capone just reduced my APR to 16.9% for 7 months.  (I find that amusing, since I PIF, but maybe it will help her out if she needs to carry a balance!)  I had to ask for it in chat, since it did not come up with the modify luv button.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 54 of 80
JonStur
Established Contributor

Maybe I'll give it a shot..I'll call it the EXECUTIVE ELITE card or something fancy like that...

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 55 of 80
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

Well they said no to my design.  They did not give me a specific reason, just a nice long lists of possible reasons.

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 56 of 80
Matio10
New Visitor

GMC Sierra Denali Can you email that picture in a 840x840 resolution or higher please

Message 57 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

So, did they approve the black card?

Message 58 of 80
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

So, did they approve the black card?

Welcome to the forum Jackie

I am not sure if OP still follows this thread as is is quite dated. Do you have a design in mind you would like to use on your card? If so I would just upload it and see if Cap1 aproves it. 

Message 59 of 80
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks, yes, the one GmcSierra posted:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2z3t0fp.png

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2z3t0fp.jpg[/IMG]

But I don't know how to get the high res version of this. Also, how was he able to add "black card" on it. 

Message 60 of 80
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.