RonelTek

Re: Cap1 custom designed card

I picked the same design. They approved mine yesterday . Should get it in a few weeks
Regular Contributor
GlocksAndCredit

No, the Photo needs to be GREATER than 840X840. I just uploaded a Black Carbon fiber image (Thanks for the Idea) at 1140 x 1120 Resolution and it is in the process of being Printed, aproved, whatever.

CSP $5000, Chase Freedom Sig Visa $5000, United MileagePlus Sig Visa $5000, Capital One VentureOne Sig Visa $5000, Citi ThankYou Preferred Sig Visa $5000, Capital One Quick Silver MasterCard $4000, Amazon Store Card $3700, Citi Simplicity Visa $3000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $2000, Fidelity AMEX $2000, BCE AMEX $2000, Amazon Reward Visa $1800, Barclays Apple Visa $1700, Discover IT $1500, Suncoast FCU $1000, Target REDCard $300

Current Scores: EQ 701 (Fico), EX 707 (Fico) **In the Garden unti....forever.
Senior Contributor
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest

LMBO IMAGINE IF YOU PUT THE DISCOVER IT DESIGN! :smileyvery-happy:

***$990/$1000*******$588/$600***
EX FICO 627, EQ FICO 609, TU FICO 617, No Delinquencies of any Sort, Gardening Since 11-01-14
Established Contributor
TiggerDat

Well mine is uploaded to Capone and is titled  "The World Card"  so if anyone else wants to give it a try go ahead.  But, remember I haven't yet heard if they approved it yet or not.  I actually gave it to someone else and they uploaded it there and asked for it on their card.  (Which I am OK with!)  However, you might want to wait a day or two and see what happens with ours in case they do say no.  I do really hope there are no issues with it.  I want to be able to call my sister and tell her to expect a new card in the mail, because I know she probably won't notice the limit or if she does she will have other questions.  She will be certainly asking me what the benefits are to having it.  I know all that information is in the mailer they give you, but I had to send her out a cheat sheet for the different cards I have so she can max out her rewards.  (By her rewards I mean the rewards she earns by using my credit cards.)

On a positve note Capone just reduced my APR to 16.9% for 7 months.  (I find that amusing, since I PIF, but maybe it will help her out if she needs to carry a balance!)  I had to ask for it in chat, since it did not come up with the modify luv button.

Rethink every purchase you make, before you make it. Use the card with the best rewards. Pay in full each month. Redeem rewards often. Use the cards online shopping for more discounts. Smile, knowing that being thrifty allows you to actually get more out of the same amount of money!
Established Contributor
JonStur

Maybe I'll give it a shot..I'll call it the EXECUTIVE ELITE card or something fancy like that...

Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K
Established Contributor
TiggerDat

Well they said no to my design.  They did not give me a specific reason, just a nice long lists of possible reasons.

Rethink every purchase you make, before you make it. Use the card with the best rewards. Pay in full each month. Redeem rewards often. Use the cards online shopping for more discounts. Smile, knowing that being thrifty allows you to actually get more out of the same amount of money!
New Visitor
Matio10

[ Edited ]

GMC Sierra Denali Can you email that picture in a 840x840 resolution or higher please

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}