Re: Cap1 custom designed card

I picked the same design. They approved mine yesterday . Should get it in a few weeks
Regular Contributor

No, the Photo needs to be GREATER than 840X840. I just uploaded a Black Carbon fiber image (Thanks for the Idea) at 1140 x 1120 Resolution and it is in the process of being Printed, aproved, whatever.

CSP $9500, Chase Freedom Sig Visa $5000, Capital One VentureOne Sig Visa $5000, Citi ThankYou Preferred Sig Visa $5000, Amazon Store Card $5000, Capital One Quick Silver MasterCard $4000, Citi Simplicity Visa $4000, Fidelity AMEX $4000, Sallie Mae Mastercard $3300, Citi Double Cash $2700, AMEX BCE $2000, AMEX Everyday $2000, Amazon Reward Visa $1800, BP VIsa $1800, Barclays Apple Visa $1700, Discover IT $1800, Suncoast FCU $1000, Target REDCard $700

Current Scores: EQ 701 (Fico), EX 707 (Fico) **In the Garden unti....forever.
Senior Contributor

LMBO IMAGINE IF YOU PUT THE DISCOVER IT DESIGN! :smileyvery-happy:

Valued Contributor

Well mine is uploaded to Capone and is titled  "The World Card"  so if anyone else wants to give it a try go ahead.  But, remember I haven't yet heard if they approved it yet or not.  I actually gave it to someone else and they uploaded it there and asked for it on their card.  (Which I am OK with!)  However, you might want to wait a day or two and see what happens with ours in case they do say no.  I do really hope there are no issues with it.  I want to be able to call my sister and tell her to expect a new card in the mail, because I know she probably won't notice the limit or if she does she will have other questions.  She will be certainly asking me what the benefits are to having it.  I know all that information is in the mailer they give you, but I had to send her out a cheat sheet for the different cards I have so she can max out her rewards.  (By her rewards I mean the rewards she earns by using my credit cards.)

On a positve note Capone just reduced my APR to 16.9% for 7 months.  (I find that amusing, since I PIF, but maybe it will help her out if she needs to carry a balance!)  I had to ask for it in chat, since it did not come up with the modify luv button.

Rethink every purchase you make, before you make it. Use the card with the best rewards. Pay in full each month. Redeem rewards often. Use the cards online shopping for more discounts. Smile, knowing that being thrifty allows you to actually get more out of the same amount of money!
Established Contributor

Maybe I'll give it a shot..I'll call it the EXECUTIVE ELITE card or something fancy like that...

Starting Score: TU 686 EX 641 EQ 690
Current Score: TU 779 EX 767 EQ 740
Goal Score: 800 Club

BCE $12.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Wally Discover 10K, Cash+ $9K Sam's Discover 10K, Freedom $6K, Zales $5.5K, More $5K, Cap one $5K, Barclay 2.5K, Household Plat $1.5K, Household Gold $1.5K, Credit One $1K, First Premier Plat $.675K First Premier Gold $.65K
Valued Contributor

Well they said no to my design.  They did not give me a specific reason, just a nice long lists of possible reasons.

Rethink every purchase you make, before you make it. Use the card with the best rewards. Pay in full each month. Redeem rewards often. Use the cards online shopping for more discounts. Smile, knowing that being thrifty allows you to actually get more out of the same amount of money!
New Visitor

[ Edited ]

GMC Sierra Denali Can you email that picture in a 840x840 resolution or higher please

So, did they approve the black card?

Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Jackie12345 wrote:

So, did they approve the black card?

Welcome to the forum Jackie

I am not sure if OP still follows this thread as is is quite dated. Do you have a design in mind you would like to use on your card? If so I would just upload it and see if Cap1 aproves it. 

Move the mouse over the cards for detailed view!
Last app 01/15/2015

[ Edited ]

Thanks, yes, the one GmcSierra posted:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2z3t0fp.png

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/2z3t0fp.jpg[/IMG]

But I don't know how to get the high res version of this. Also, how was he able to add "black card" on it. 

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.