cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 interest charge after balance paid off??

tag
EAJuggalo
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 interest charge after balance paid off??

You wouldn't have been able to combine because both cards had balances.  Try again after whatever card you're going to close has been at $0 for a week.

EX700 TU 704 EQ 694 4/03/22
Cap1 QS-$4,500 Chase Freedom Flex- $800 Chase Freedom Unlimited- $1,000 Victoria's Secret- $1,200 Citi DC- $800 Amazon Store Card- $3,500 AMEX Hilton Honors-$1,000 Discover It-$1,000 Wal-Mart MC $290 Chase Sapphire Preferred-$5,000 NFCU Flagship $13,800 AMEX BCE-$1,000 AMEX Gold-$5,000 AMEX Delta Blue $1,000 Lowe's $5,000 Navy Platinum $17,000 AMEX BBP $2,000
Message 11 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@EAJuggalo wrote:

You wouldn't have been able to combine because both cards had balances.  Try again after whatever card you're going to close has been at $0 for a week.

Good catch!!! My last try to combine the cards was 2 days ago & maybe because of the pending interest charge I was unable. But the other card had $0 balance as of the Jan. 5th when payment posted, Idk but I paid the $8.81 interest charge & will give it a week. Then try again, hopefully you are right,Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG..I confused myself Smiley Frustrated  The $8.81 was on my QS visa. The other QS MC I just paid to $0 too & want to combine it with my QS1 to avoid the AF next month. So wil try that again in week. Duhhhhh Sorry, sometimes I hear the wind whistling between my ears Smiley Tongue

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.