Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

tag
ac921ol
Frequent Contributor

Cap1 is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

some of you may remember, I was getting a refund for my credit inform and payment protection that I had on Cap1. I never remember signing up or opting in for these programs and decided to give them a ring and discuss them, after a little chat with them I was transferred to Credit Inform they offered me a refund and they would need to send it to underwriting to get the value approved. Credit inform then transferred me to Payment Protection and I told them the same thing, I work for my own company and would never have signed up for this, cause I have disability from work, and blah blah, well they told me they would refund me as well. 

I just logged in to my CK account and saw my utility is at 10%, thats a 5% drop from last week. So I looked and boom my new balance on cap1 was $329.00.

Refund from Credit Inform was for a total of $510.59

Refund from Payment Protection was for a total of $352.77

Total refund of $863.36 (yes that is what I just got credited back to my account today)

I just want to say, I love Cap1 and they have been amazing with me, I had an $1800CL and then asked to match my CSP and boom they gave me 5k and PC'd me to a Quicksilver early in Sept.

12/28/13 (Garden Start Date)

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Cap1 is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

It's certainly good you got your refund, but if you never signed up for these programs, they are just returning money that they wrongly took, and thus don't need any praise for that!

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.