Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 not reporting to EQ?

tag
thankfulheart
Established Contributor

Cap1 not reporting to EQ?

I've had a Cap1 "platinum" card for 3 months now and it still isn't reporting to EQ? Reports just fine to EX and TU.  I also have a Sparks card through them that reports to all 3 with no problem.  Is there a way to fix this or will it eventually catch up with me?

Starting Score: 10/1/2011 EQ 568 TU 593
Current Score: EQ 664 TU 700 EX 701 (FAKO)

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
2NE1
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 not reporting to EQ?

@thankfulheart wrote:

I've had a Cap1 "platinum" card for 3 months now and it still isn't reporting to EQ? Reports just fine to EX and TU.  I also have a Sparks card through them that reports to all 3 with no problem.  Is there a way to fix this or will it eventually catch up with me?

I've been recently approved to CapOne Platinum as well, how long did it take to show on your EX and TU?

Message 2 of 6
AFreshStart
Regular Contributor

Call Capital One and ask to speak to a Senior Account manager right off the bat. My card reported the first month, but I called to ensure that it would.
Starting Scores Nov 17: 581(EQ) 571(TU) 563(EX)
Cap One VentureOne 5k, Discover 2k, Amex Delta Gold 1k, Amex SPG 1k, Capital One 500,
Message 3 of 6
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

My C1 Cash Rewards card is definitley reporting to all 3 (just checked).  If I recall, it hit all 3 at the first billing statement.

Good luck,

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 4 of 6
2NE1
Established Contributor

@SoulMaster wrote:

My C1 Cash Rewards card is definitley reporting to all 3 (just checked).  If I recall, it hit all 3 at the first billing statement.

Good luck,

-SM

Oh okay, so I have to wait till the first billing statement? got it! thanks!

Message 5 of 6
SoulMaster
Established Contributor

As far as I know... I think it hit day of or day after.

-SM

(My barclays on the other hand reported the day after I APPLIED for it.  It's been on all 3 for a week and I don't even have the card yet. Smiley Happy

-SM

I am not an attorney and none of what I write should be construed as legal advice. For legal advice please consult an attorney.

Starting Score: ~470 preBK(8/2010)
Current Scores as of Late January 2016 All 700+. Last CR pull from a lender(housing) was mid-score 749.
Goal Score: 700+ - reached.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.