Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 reporting

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 reporting

How long do they usually take to start reporting to the CRAs for a new card?
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Cap1 reporting

@Anonymous wrote:
How long do they usually take to start reporting to the CRAs for a new card?

For me it was after the 1st or 2cd statement cut if I remember correctly. My new premiere dining was activated Saturday. First due date is 06/21.

Message 2 of 10
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

Mine reporter after my first payment due date then when the statement cuts it reported that
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

First statement cut at 5/9 with due date 6/6. Balance shows $19.98 and CL is $300. Since $19.98 is the balance on the statement, is that what they will report....even if I use the card some more in May?
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
First statement cut at 5/9 with due date 6/6. Balance shows $19.98 and CL is $300. Since $19.98 is the balance on the statement, is that what they will report....even if I use the card some more in May?

Whatever your balance is the day they report is what gets sent to the bureaus regardless of what the statement says. For me, my due date is the 10th, statement on the 13th, report on the 14th. I've had them report a different amount than the statement once when a payment cleared the day the statement cut.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Based on those data points, they should report what my balance shows on/around 6/13. First statement cut 5/9. If I want a small balance to report, it seems I'll need to

Pay my current balance to 0 before 6/6
Charge a small balance between 6/6 and 6/13

Is that what is needed? I'm planning to pif each month to avoid interest as well. Thanks.
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've had one post about 17 days after approval; others 30-40 days. All depends on when they randomly generate your first due date
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks tigers. Well my first due date has been set.
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Based on those data points, they should report what my balance shows on/around 6/13. First statement cut 5/9. If I want a small balance to report, it seems I'll need to

Pay my current balance to 0 before 6/6
Charge a small balance between 6/6 and 6/13

Is that what is needed? I'm planning to pif each month to avoid interest as well. Thanks.

One more quick note: they didn't report for me until my second statement. When they finally did, they reported both months.

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you have a due date set, my statements cut 3 days after the due date. That balance is reported 3 days after statement is cut
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.