Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 - six month later CLI request

tag
SpaceInvader
New Contributor

Cap1 - six month later CLI request

Well I figured it can't hurt to ask since they do a soft pull, but I was denied a CLI request from Cap1. Reason stated was that this account had recently recieved a CLI.

My last CLI from them was some months back in October. I figured I could try now since it had been 6 months. Apparently no luck.

Oh well, it was an itch and I scratched Smiley Happy

Gardening since: 4/2015
Starting Score: 666 Current Score: 688(Barclay FICO) Goal Score: 750

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Longroad
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 - six month later CLI request

You might watch your account, I was denied on my request and it appeared about 2 weeks later. You might also consider contacting the EO as well. 

Message 2 of 12
SpaceInvader
New Contributor

Yeah I did email the EO today simply because after 4 years I would like for them to stop charging me an AF. I also wanted to do a PC to the QuickSilver. Let's see how that goes.

Message 3 of 12
Bluegoldkeys
Valued Member

Yeh asked for one two weeks ago and i got the same reason. They also used a previous SP from february.

Amex EX FICO: 744 GE TU FICO: 716 Gardening:
Amex Everyday 5.5k | Amex BCE 2k | Citi DP 6k | Amazon Rewards 2.5k | Walmart DC 1.2k | Best Buy Rewards 4k | Cap1 QSone 1k | NYMCU .5k
Message 4 of 12
espnjunkie
Established Contributor

@Bluegoldkeys wrote:

Yeh asked for one two weeks ago and i got the same reason. They also used a previous SP from february.

I recently had a good experience with the Capital One EO. After upgrading me to the Quicksilver card in October and giving me a meager CLI from 750.00 to 2500.00 they were able to increase my limit to $10,000.00 and upgrade my account to the World Mastercard from Platinum Mastercard 

Overall I'm pretty satisfied with this from them, keep trying! 

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Citi Prestige World Elite Mastercard ($35,000.00), Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), Chase Ink Business Bold (NPSL)
TU-778 (12/03/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)
Message 5 of 12
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@espnjunkie wrote:

@Bluegoldkeys wrote:

I recently had a good experience with the Capital One EO. After upgrading me to the Quicksilver card in October and giving me a meager CLI from 750.00 to 2500.00 they were able to increase my limit to $10,000.00 and upgrade my account to the World Mastercard from Platinum Mastercard 

Nice, a World out of Cap-1 Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 12
SpaceInvader
New Contributor

Thanks for the info espnjunkie. Hopefully I'll have a a good experience as well Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 12
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Maybe it was late late in the month and it's just not 6 months to the day. Try again and good luck.

Hope EO works out the best for you too!
Message 8 of 12
espnjunkie
Established Contributor

@gdale6 wrote:

@espnjunkie wrote:

@Bluegoldkeys wrote:

Nice, a World out of Cap-1 Smiley Happy

Shocking, I know! 

Never thought it would be possible, but Capital One finally got it done for me. 

“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” ~Unknown
Citi Prestige World Elite Mastercard ($35,000.00), Merrill+ Visa Signature ($25,000.00), Amex BCP ($29,700.00), Amex Green (NPSL), Capital One Quicksilver World Mastercard ($10,000.00), Chase Ink Business Bold (NPSL)
TU-778 (12/03/2014))
EX (Plus) - 777 (10/21/2013)
EQ - 735 (April 2013)
Message 9 of 12
Barneygirl
Frequent Contributor

I just got my Cap1 increase... two weeks after they "denied" it.... CL went from $300 to $1800.  No notification from Cap1, it just showed up on my account one day! Smiley Happy

Current FICO Scores: EQ749; TU732; EX733
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.