Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 upgrade

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 upgrade

Decided to try the features change button on Cap 1 for my Platinum card...no go. So, went on live chat and was told my Platinum account was elegible for an upgrade to a QS. I took it. Lower interest rate, no AF, and cash back...all with no credit check. The gardening itch has been scratched Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
gibeon
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 upgrade

I'm curious to know how long you had the platinum before the PC to QS.

Thanks,
Gib
23 Open Bank Cards / 7 Open Store Cards / TOO many inquires / Mid/High 600's
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gibeon wrote:

Thanks,
Gib

I just did my through chat last week.  I opened it in 6/2014.  I tried through the website for months to no avail.  Got on chat one day and boom.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had the dumbest person on the chat today! Lol it was literally 20+ plus minutes. The chat is already scripted and we know they just clicking on the things to say. I wanted to upgrade my platinum to the QS and he goes through the whole credit steps and increase blah blah I'm like dude I did not ask for you an increase..what are we even talking about then he starts talking about something off the walk again..not even what I contacted them about and I was like dude I want to convert to the QS not the QS1 😕 if I could have jacked this person up from the screen lol
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I believe I received the Platinum in 6/2014. It was in credit steps at $300. Then in November I got the first auto CLI to $2300. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
I had the dumbest person on the chat today! Lol it was literally 20+ plus minutes. The chat is already scripted and we know they just clicking on the things to say. I wanted to upgrade my platinum to the QS and he goes through the whole credit steps and increase blah blah I'm like dude I did not ask for you an increase..what are we even talking about then he starts talking about something off the walk again..not even what I contacted them about and I was like dude I want to convert to the QS not the QS1 😕 if I could have jacked this person up from the screen lol

Ugh!!! I'm right there with you. If they forget something all they have to do is scroll up and read what was said. I seriously dislike having to repeat myself over and over again. At least you could copy and paste. Lol! Better luck next time.

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol it was quite ridiculous lmaooo I just kept the chat going for the heck of it after that point
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gibeon wrote:

Thanks,
Gib

I had my platinum one month before PC to QS. Asked via chat if my account had any upgrades.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.