Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 venture Cli results?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 venture Cli results?

I don't have this card yet but I'm curious you see these huge 15k,20 even 30+ generous limits going out what has been the result 6 months later with Cli requests with this card?  I see probably one per every 10 approvals when I scroll?  

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Peteyglad
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 venture Cli results?

I was approved for a Venture late last year with a 30k limit. Mostly used the card to hit the bonus. After 3 months hit the CLI button and got 1k. Not much, but I took it. 

Chase Sapphire Preferred 20k | Amex Delta Platinum 20k | Amex Hilton Aspire 20k | US Bank Cash+ 25k | Chase Amazon Prime 25k | Barclaycard Aviator Red 40k | Bank of America Alaska Airlines 42k | Chase Marriott 50k | Discover It 50.3k | Amex EDP 52k | Citi Thank You Premier 56K | Bank of America BBR 57.9k
Message 2 of 13
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I have two Ventures(starting limits$15k) Both were given $3000 CLI after 90 days. I'm going to consolidate mine into a $36k Venture when they qualify. Trying for one more CLI before I do.

Message 3 of 13
Sharingan
Established Contributor

I have 2 Venture cards that I applied for 6 months a part that were approved for 20k a piece. After 3 months (3 statements), the first one was went from 20,000 to 23,000 from the CLI button. The second one went from 20,000 to 20,750 after 3 statements. I currently don't use either of them, so I haven't bothered with the 6 month increase on the first one. Currently sitting on them until they can be consolidated.

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just curious (not to take this thread away) - can we get multiple Venture cards? 

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I started with a $30K limit in July 2015 and have had two $3K increases since then, giving me a total limit of $36K.

@Posiedon :  Yes, you can get multiple Venture cards.

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looking to follow this thread since I was approved for a Venture card in March 2016. Waiting on my 90 day mark to apply for a CLI. 

For those of you with more than one Venture card.... I assume it's because you wanted the multiple bonuses?

Message 7 of 13
Gmood1
Super Contributor

^^^^^
Yes I wanted the spending bonuses. I also wanted to increase my Venture limit rapidly.
Message 8 of 13
Sharingan
Established Contributor

That is correct; and I was able to get one of them without Capital One's ridiculous triple pull, which made it an excellent value for me. I don't have much use for the Venture otherwise with several 2%-anything cards with $0 AF and Chase Hyatt/Diners Club Premier cards that I like to use when traveling abroad.

Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Appvd $5k last Nov. CLI to $9k after second statement. PC'd to QS after fourth, getting ready to combo with QS MC for $16k total.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.