cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 won't update CR??

tag
1hardinquiry

Cap1 won't update CR??

My Furniture Row by Cap1 is paid off, but I talked with a representative yesterday and she told me that I won't get a January statement online

since I paid off my balance. Is this usual? To not get a statement or some document verifying I paid off the balance?

Only reason I'm asking is because I'm wondering when it's going to update on my CR's? It was at a 580 balance before the 4th, and

the statements usually cut at the 16th or 17th, which is today. Should I wait to see if they update?

From what she was telling me, it didn't sound they would be giving me anything to see that I've paid off the balance.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
YahComb
Established Contributor

Re: Cap1 won't update CR??

the last few months i had my cap1 every statement balance was zero, but it continued to update on my credit reports. got an online statement every month too.

EQ-736(08/14) TU-752(09/14)
Newest to Oldest
Barc Sallie Mae 6K | Citi TY Pref 4.5K | US Bank Cash+ 10K | Chase Freedom 11.7K | Disc It 10.5K | Amazon Store 2.5K | BOA Cash Rewards 10.5K |

Closed Cards: 4 Oldest: 3yrs AAOA: 2yrs
Message 2 of 4
Jutz
Valued Contributor

It's not strange to not be sent a statement with a $0 balance, I'm just surprised you wouldn't get one with your final payment on it.

• Current: EQ FICO 706, TU FICO 701, EX FICO 706 | Starting Score: 525 (05/2012)
  • Starting total revolving credit: $1100 | Current total revolving credit: $36,700
  • Inquiries (12 Months): EQ 2 TU 1 EX 1 | Most Recent: 1/21/2014
Chase Freedom $9500
DCU Visa $10000
Capital One QS $2000
AMEX BCE $3000
Lowe's CC $8500
WalMart CC $3100
BOA Platinum $600
AMEX Gold NPSL
Message 3 of 4
1hardinquiry

Well back last December, I see my statements were cutting on the 19th, and then mid year 2012 they started cutting the 15th or 16th, so I may just wait two more days and see if I receive a statement.

I'm really wanting to apply for a Chase Freedom offer I have and was wanting my zero balance to update on my report.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.