Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1

tag
steve2062
Established Member

Cap1

I thought that I read on here that someone had called Cap1 and got there Platinum switched over to a quicksilver card.  If it is possible how long did you have you card?

Starting Score: 529
Current Score: (Walmart)618 EX 570 EQ 634
Goal Score: 700
Cap1 Quicksliver $1500, Cap1 Platinum $500, Express $150, Buckle $250, KingSize $250, Walmart $400, PayPal $300, Kay $500
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

Re: Cap1

well i had mine platinum with the 39 AF since 07
i called to see if i can waive the AF and get a CLI and i had to go thru E.O based on reading the threads here myself and luckily i got a call from EO and they got it converted
but couldn't waive the AF on the Q.S one but i did manage a refund for it Smiley Happy

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 2 of 6
LLMT
Regular Contributor

Mine was converted from Platinum to Quicksilver (no AF) through the number on the back of the card. I did talk to them through Twitter but they didn't ask me for any specific info, just told me to call the 800 # and they upgraded me.
Message 3 of 6
LLMT
Regular Contributor

Oops! It is 2 yrs old, but I also got an offer to upgrade my Cash Rewards through the website and that card has only had 3 statements cut.
Message 4 of 6
wHiTeSoL
Valued Contributor

Look below @ my sig, the Quicksilver One was recently a green cash back card, and there is a standing offer to PC the other Plat to another QSO. So I guess they are both around 10-14 months?

Message 5 of 6
missjae
Established Contributor

I had my platinum and cash rewards PC'd to Quicksilvers. I had the platinum since 2004 and the cash rewards since 12.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.