Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne EO Advice

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: CapOne EO Advice

Hey DJ, like ive said before, just try to march past that negativity. I quite enjoy your questions or thoughts on different credit things. Thats the purpose of being able to post on what might be on your credit mind at the moment. Everyones experiences are different so its interesting to see how we can integrate any of those experiences to our own needs. I personally try to stick to the saying if you have nothing nice to say or at least constructive, no need to spew fire just to burnSmiley Wink
Message 11 of 13
MyLoFICO
Valued Contributor

Your story sounds a lot like mine. I too am stuck in perpetual CLI denial hell from Crapital 1. I just stopped chasing that parked car though. Their cards are not valuable enough to me to warrant my extra attention. I am going to cancel them as soon as my UTIL can take the hit. It sucks too because my QS1 is my oldest card. 

Experian: 677 (28) | TransUnion: 697 (27) | Equifax: 684 (6)
Gardening as of: 1-23-2018
Updated 1-25-18
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I personally did not mean to come across any certain way, but I can see how reading what I wrote could come across as rude and that I know everything...which trust me I don't, but so wish I did....think of the POWER that could come with knowing everything muhahahaha Smiley Wink In saying that I'm glad you got a CLI! I personalyl don't have Cap1, but back in the day when I did I never got increases. Keep asking questions, weed through the negatives (me included, it was a bad day yesterday), and most importantly keep learning because I know I do! 

Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.