Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne EO - Did It Again!!!

tag
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Re: CapOne EO - Did It Again!!!

Wow! Congrats! Looks like they may be changing there business practices in an effort to stay competitive...
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 11 of 27
rushx2112
New Contributor

@improvingmycredit wrote:
Quicksliver was not an option either till conversion complete either. 
Anyone know when the "conversion" is supposed to be complete?  I'll probably hold off emailing them until then

Message 12 of 27
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 13 of 27
myjourney
Super Contributor

I've had my Orchard account since 2006. $1350 CL. I left it open just to see what CapOne would do after the conversion. I didn't expect much and fully expected to close the account.
Wrote EO- told them my expectations and my current credit profile- spending habits and ask for an increase- APR reduction- PC to Quicksilver- AF removal. Here's what I got: $15K CL- no AF. All with a SP!!! Said they couldn't reduce APR till after full conversion and Quicksliver was not an option either till conversion complete either. They added 1% rewards to my card also. Pretty Happy with CapOne now. Before this- I haven't been their biggest fan. Thanks CapOne! Smiley Happy

Very very nice 

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 14 of 27
wallyworld123
Frequent Contributor

Congrats thats truly wonderful very happy for youSmiley Happy

Message 15 of 27
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Wow... Only if I can do something with my 2.5k cap1 green rewards.
2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 16 of 27
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:
That's a huge cli! Congrats!

Thanks Lexie!  I appreciate it. Smiley Happy

Starting Score: 642
Current Score: EQ 773, EX 780, TU 777 (All FICO)
Goal Score: 800+

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 17 of 27
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

Very very nice 

Congrats 

Thanks myjourney.  Appreciate the sentiment!  Smiley Happy  I'm surprised because I just didn't think that there was any hope for this card.  lol

Cards: NFCU Flagship 50K, DC 30K, BCP 28.6K, Arrival+ 25K, Citi DP 22.8K, CSR 20.5K, TotalRewards 25K, QuickSilver 20K

Message 18 of 27
improvingmycredit
Valued Contributor

@armbenderc wrote:
Wow... Only if I can do something with my 2.5k cap1 green rewards.

Have you contacted the EO?  I don't think anything is out of the realm of possibility now. Smiley Happy

The EO office was pleasant and results oriented as oposed to the CSRs.  

Message 19 of 27
Express
Frequent Contributor

I've had my Orchard account since 2006. $1350 CL. I left it open just to see what CapOne would do after the conversion. I didn't expect much and fully expected to close the account.
Wrote EO- told them my expectations and my current credit profile- spending habits and ask for an increase- APR reduction- PC to Quicksilver- AF removal. Here's what I got: $15K CL- no AF. All with a SP!!! Said they couldn't reduce APR till after full conversion and Quicksliver was not an option either till conversion complete either. They added 1% rewards to my card also. Pretty Happy with CapOne now. Before this- I haven't been their biggest fan. Thanks CapOne! Smiley Happy

That's Great! And surprising  Smiley Surprised

CL $408,200
Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.