Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne EO

tag
NewtoCredit80
Frequent Contributor

CapOne EO

Hi all,

I have read several people mentioning about emailing to CapOne EO to get a credit card approval or a credit limit increase.

I am highly curious about what personal information people include in the email?

Or what personal information people absolutely do not include in the email?

How actually somebody working at EO identifies whether you are exisiting customer or new card applicant?

Any clear clarification on my curosity would be helpful.

PNC Secured 2000 (Dec12), Chase Amazon 2000 (Apr13), CapOne Newcomer 2500 (May13), Citi dividend 3000 (May13), Discover IT 1000 (Jul13), Amex BCP 6000 (Jul13), Chase Southwest 10000 (Jul13), Chase Marriott 12000 (Oct 13), BofA Travel Rewards 5000 (Dec13)

- In garden till Dec 2014
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
lae_lae
Regular Contributor

Re: CapOne EO

@NewtoCredit80 wrote:

Hi all,

I have read several people mentioning about emailing to CapOne EO to get a credit card approval or a credit limit increase.

I am highly curious about what personal information people include in the email?

Or what personal information people absolutely do not include in the email?

How actually somebody working at EO identifies whether you are exisiting customer or new card applicant?

Any clear clarification on my curosity would be helpful.

I told them I needed a CLI increase because I needed more available credit, I am always on time on my payments, kid on the way and want to improve my credit score.  Once they call you they will ask you questions for identification purposes.

Message 2 of 3
qd
Regular Contributor

Re: CapOne EO

I only included my name and last four digits of my account number along with my phone number.  They will call you back and get whatever other information they need.  They asked me for last four digits of my social along with my date of birth and complete cc account number.  Then they asked how much money I make...what investments if any I have and if I own or rent.  It was quick and painless.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.