Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne EO

tag
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CapOne EO

@Milkey wrote:

MyJourney, I sent an email to the EO Sunday night and haven't gotten any response (2.5 business days). Do you think I should wait another day, resend the email or call? Thanks.

Give them one more business day if you haven't heard from them by then email again.

I'll also be sending you a PM to make sure you have the right email address just to be safe 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 11 of 15
Milkey

@myjourney wrote:

@Milkey wrote:

MyJourney, I sent an email to the EO Sunday night and haven't gotten any response (2.5 business days). Do you think I should wait another day, resend the email or call? Thanks.

Give them one more business day if you haven't heard from them by then email again.

I'll also be sending you a PM to make sure you have the right email address just to be safe 

Checked your PM, that's the address I used. Thank you!

Message 12 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Milkey wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Milkey wrote:

Checked your PM, that's the address I used. Thank you!

Good luck I'll be pulling for you I just got CLI's on 2 accounts from them last week and my business card point structure changed to 2% 

EO worked for me twice and I'll see them again in 6 months 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 13 of 15
Peden801

can someone please send me the EO address as well i have a few complaints about Cap1 :/

Starting Score: TU 622|EQ 596|EXP 571(FICO)
Current Score: TU 617|EQ 587|EXP 604(FICO)
Goal Score: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Wallet- NFCU Flagship 7k | Fingerhut $600 | Capone secured $300 | Credit One $300 | First Premier $300 | NavChk $2000 | Nav Auto Loan $30000
Message 14 of 15
brittany84

Can someone please send me the information for the EO? I have been with Capital One since 2006 and still have the same $300 and $750 CLS. Thanks in advance!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.