Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne EO

tag
Apinzon2374
Regular Contributor

CapOne EO

So yesterday I decided to e-mail the EO regarding upgrading my Quicksilver MC (previously the Cash Rewards card) to the one with no annual fee/another card with no annual fee or waiving the fee for the one I already have.

However, I haven't received a phone call or an e-mail from them at all. Do they normally take a few days to respond?

Can someone e-mail the contact email for the EO just so I can make sure I used the correct one?

Any further info would be nice. Thanks.

Capital One Quicksilver | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday
Scores: EX: 725 | TU:742
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: CapOne EO

@Apinzon2374 wrote:

So yesterday I decided to e-mail the EO regarding upgrading my Quicksilver MC (previously the Cash Rewards card) to the one with no annual fee/another card with no annual fee or waiving the fee for the one I already have.

However, I haven't received a phone call or an e-mail from them at all. Do they normally take a few days to respond?

Can someone e-mail the contact email for the EO just so I can make sure I used the correct one?

Any further info would be nice. Thanks.

It can take 2 business days to get a call completely normal 

PM on the way 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 15
Apinzon2374
Regular Contributor

So the EO just called me now and a nice lady called saying she had no problem removing the annual fee permanently. She just verified some of my info and said she removed the AF. I confirmed that it was permanent and not just a one year type thing. I'm happy about this!

I feel like applying for the IT card or the Amex I want but I don't want to test my luck. I'll just have to have a little self control Smiley Happy

Capital One Quicksilver | Chase Freedom | Chase Sapphire | AMEX Blue Cash Everyday
Message 3 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Apinzon2374 wrote:
So the EO just called me now and a nice lady called saying she had no problem removing the annual fee permanently. She just verified some of my info and said she removed the AF. I confirmed that it was permanent and not just a one year type thing. I'm happy about this!

I feel like applying for the IT card or the Amex I want but I don't want to test my luck. I'll just have to have a little self control Smiley Happy

Congarts on removing the AF

Did you also ask for an CLI?

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 4 of 15
Apinzon2374
Regular Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@Apinzon2374 wrote:

Thanks and no because I received a $3000 CLI to make my limit on that card $4000 about two days ago through the credit steps. According to the first doc it said I would only receive $500 so I guess I got lucky. But after this good experience with the EO, I'll probably ask them directly for CLI in the future rather than trying the luv button or contact a rep as it seems very people have luck doing it through those ways.

Message 5 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Apinzon2374 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Apinzon2374 wrote:

Thanks and no because I received a $3000 CLI to make my limit on that card $4000 about two days ago through the credit steps. According to the first doc it said I would only receive $500 so I guess I got lucky. But after this good experience with the EO, I'll probably ask them directly for CLI in the future rather than trying the luv button or contact a rep as it seems very people have luck doing it through those ways.

I have had nothing but good experiences with the EO and that's the only route I go

Before you app think...
Can you afford the AF?
Message 6 of 15
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@Apinzon2374 wrote:

Congrats!

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 7 of 15
Shock_
Frequent Contributor

@Apinzon2374 wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@Apinzon2374 wrote:

WOW 3K through CreditSteps is AMAZING

Capital One Quicksilver MC $3000 6/2011 | Chase Amazon Visa $1400 8/2012 | Citi Diamond Preferred MC $4200 7/2013 | AMEX Green NPSL 8/2013 | Chase Freedom $1000 Visa 8/2013 | AMEX BCE $7000 2/2014 ==> 2/2013
Message 8 of 15
Lorinega
Established Member

CONGRATS! I just had some experience with the EO and though it wasn't as great as yours was I am glad I got in contact with them.

Message 9 of 15
Milkey

MyJourney, I sent an email to the EO Sunday night and haven't gotten any response (2.5 business days). Do you think I should wait another day, resend the email or call? Thanks.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.