Did you mean: 

CapOne PC to QuickSilver Transition....Facebook

tag
Jeff007245
Regular Contributor

Re: CapOne PC to QuickSilver Transition....Facebook

@p- wrote:

@Jeff007245 wrote:

I've spoken to quite a few reps and even with an EO csr, and when ever I asked about a World MasterCard version of their Quicksilver they all said that it's non-existent. Only MasterCard and Visa Signature versions are available right now.

The black card in my signature is a Quicksilver World Mastercard.  It's black, because I did a custom background.  When I first got it, the MC logo was monochrome and looked like this:

Ohh thats good to know! These CSR don't even know their own products. Perhaps ill PC to that when it becomes available to my account. Is it cardboard looking?

Also, why are some account able to PC to WMC, but when talking to aome csr they say its not possible. I dont understand the inconsistencies of capital one...

Garden
2/16/14
|*****1/2014 - NPSL*****| *4/2011 6,000 CL* |*11/2011 - 5,000 CL*| *9/2012 - 850 CL* | *1/2014 - 500 CL* |*2/2014 - 6,000 CL*|
Message 11 of 14
Crisis
Established Contributor

@p- wrote:

@Jeff007245 wrote:

I've spoken to quite a few reps and even with an EO csr, and when ever I asked about a World MasterCard version of their Quicksilver they all said that it's non-existent. Only MasterCard and Visa Signature versions are available right now.

The black card in my signature is a Quicksilver World Mastercard.  It's black, because I did a custom background.  When I first got it, the MC logo was monochrome and looked like this:

That card is beautiful.  It's very sleek and elegant.  Love it!

In the garden until debt is paid off and scores are up!
Message 12 of 14
p-
Valued Contributor

@gekswag03 wrote:

I just chatted again with Cap1 and was told again it would be a Visa QuickSilver One card and a QuickSilver WMC. I hope it is, as i think it would really be awesome but if not, I think in about 3 months I am going to ask for a CLI and hopefuly qualify for it then. 

I also thought i was in their Credit Steps program but turns out I am not, so that's another good sign that I can get better CLI's

It's a neat looking card.  The chat reps told me that my second one would also be WMC, but it arrived just a regular quicksilver.  Not suprising given it's 1700 limit.  It sounds like some of the reps are confused.  There are three levels of this card; the Quicksilver One for average credit, the Quicksilver for excellent credit, and the Quicksilver World Mastercard (or Visa Signature) sometimes offered to people with excellent credit and limits over 5,000.  The chat reps seem to think that if you don't get the "one" you get the "world."  Probably a training issue.

If your limit is under 5k, there's no way you'll get a WMC.  If it's over that, you might, but it is based on internal non-disclosed criteria.  I had a 10k limit for a while before I got it.

Message 13 of 14
p-
Valued Contributor

Crisis wrote:  That card is beautiful.  It's very sleek and elegant.  Love it!

Yeah, when I added the custom image I was hoping to keep the monochrome logo and 2d numbers; I was very disappointed to get the clown logo and raised numbers.  I ionly did that so I didn't have two cards that looked the same- wouldn't want to mix them up given the different limits.  Then, when my second one arrived without the "World" on it, I was double disappointed...

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.