Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne Priority Overnighted Venture Replacement

tag
Credit_hawk
Established Contributor

CapOne Priority Overnighted Venture Replacement

Hey my FICO's,

Just wanted to send some credit Capital One's way. They sent my replacement Venture card via FedEx priority overnight. I know people who work for FedEx and that is not cheap. So good for them. Much appreciated. I had it in my hand from the time I requested it in under 36 hours. Funny thing is the replacement is just slightly different than my original which itself is new. The Signature logo is not all in caps like my first one and it's closer to the Visa logo and both have slightly different font haha. It struck me because they are only a few weeks apart in production.

Capital One must only do it for their top tier cards because my QS took 7-10 days US mail for a new card. It's interesting.

FICO- Experian: 797, TransUnion: 781, Equifax: 804 (Updated Monthly)
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CapOne Priority Overnighted Venture Replacement

CapOne is pretty good about sending replacement cards overnight.  I've had it done on my QS1 MC when I had it...I'd guess if you ask politely they'll probably do it regardless of what card you have.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.