cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne reporting date?

tag
murcury

CapOne reporting date?

Is there any way to find out what day each month they would report your payment history or balance update?  I tried calling a few days ago and they just kept repeating that my bill was due on the 6th of each month.  Is there some way to find out or does anyone know off hand?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Countingpennies
Established Contributor

Re: CapOne reporting date?

CapOne generally reports a few days after the statement date. Is this a new account? Most likely your statement date is a few days after the due date. If not a new account, what date was your last statement? You can find it online.
Message 2 of 6
pt310
Frequent Contributor

+1

Message 3 of 6
red259
Super Contributor

I know its reported  within a couple days after the statement date. My statement date is 3 days after the due date. With a new account I had no idea until I saw online a statement was generated. My understanding is with new accounts is that they do not report to the CRAs until the second statement.

;
Starting Score: EQ: 714, TU 684
Current Score: EQ: 725 7/30/13, TU 684 6/2013, Exp 828 5/2018, Last App 8/5/17
Goal Score: 800 (Achieved!) In garden until Sepetember 2019
Message 4 of 6
murcury

I've had it since 7/2012.  Due date is the 6th.  I usually pay early and more then the amount due.  I understand now that's probably not the best way to grow my score.

Message 5 of 6
EaglesFan2006
Established Contributor

Yep, mine report within a day of the statement dates.  You might want to look at your recent report and find the date that it reported the last month.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.