Established Contributor
CreditDrama85

CapOne small business VISA

has anyone received a cli increase on this card? what was your starting cl and what was your cl increased to ? how long did it take?

i have a $500cl on this card which i think is pointless. i requested an increase and was told NO because my 'current cl has not been maintained for at least 6 months'....

if i dont get an increase after the close of my 6th statement, BYE BYE...CapOne
Super Contributor
concorduser

Re: CapOne small business VISA

FirstEquity started me with $3k CL and increased to $7K in 3 months. I think you should tell CapOne to take a hike, giving you $500 CL.
Established Contributor
CreditDrama85

First Equity denied me, i cant tell CapOne to take a hike just yet
Established Member
alaskan_assassin_07

I've been eyeballing this card I want it but I don't want the 3 pulls :smileyhappy:
Super Contributor
concorduser

What was your scores when you got approved for this card?

CreditDrama85 wrote:
has anyone received a cli increase on this card? what was your starting cl and what was your cl increased to ? how long did it take?

i have a $500cl on this card which i think is pointless. i requested an increase and was told NO because my 'current cl has not been maintained for at least 6 months'....

Moderator Emeritus
Timothy

concorduser - don't bother

When mine came in with a $500 CL- I did not even activate it-
What a waste of 3 inq's.  

concorduser wrote:

CreditDrama85 wrote:

Super Contributor
concorduser

Sorry Timothy. I just filled out App online and got 7-10 day message. Is it a decline?

Timothy wrote:
concorduser - don't bother

When mine came in with a $500 CL- I did not even activate it-
What a waste of 3 inq's.  

concorduser wrote:

CreditDrama85 wrote:

Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

I got the First E at 2k at the same time as the Cap1 at 1500.  Cap one just icreased to 4500.00 through the back door after 4 mos....  Still waiting on First E.
Super Contributor
concorduser

Brammy, I got 7-10 day message. Is it a decline?

Brammy wrote:
I got the First E at 2k at the same time as the Cap1 at 1500.  Cap one just icreased to 4500.00 through the back door after 4 mos....  Still waiting on First E.

Moderator Emeritus
Brammy

I was approved but not given a limit they usually don't online.  Mostly when I have heard the 7-10, it was an approval, albeit a small limit.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+