Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CapOne upgrade question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CapOne upgrade question

I upgraded to Venture on Monday via chat.  I saw yesterday that it changed online to Venture.  Does anyone know if I just keep using my old Platinum card with just the terms changing to Venture type terms or will they send me a whole new card?  Didn't know if I was supposed to cut this one up already?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

Re: CapOne upgrade question

@Anonymous wrote:

I upgraded to Venture on Monday via chat.  I saw yesterday that it changed online to Venture.  Does anyone know if I just keep using my old Platinum card with just the terms changing to Venture type terms or will they send me a whole new card?  Didn't know if I was supposed to cut this one up already?

I upgraded and was told to keep using my current cards until the new ones come in and are activated.

BTW, CONGRATULATIONS!!

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

They will send you a new card but you can keep using the old one until the new card arrives.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok thanks.  I didn't want to use it and it get declined like it did for "the Flecks" from Best In Show at the Dog Hotel.  lol  "oh no, that's the good one."

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok thanks.  I didn't want to use it and it get declined like it did for "the Flecks" from Best In Show at the Dog Hotel.  lol  "oh no, that's the good one."

It won't get declined as along as it is not maxed outSmiley Happy

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.