Valued Member
soonergirl

Capital 1 and reporting to all 3 CRA'S!

So I was noticing yesterday that Cap 1 is reporting to all 3 CRA'S for my husband, but they only report to EX for me and it is the same account.

So I just called Cap 1 to request that they report to all 3 for me and why they haven't been when they do for my husband.  I could not really understand the girl who was helping me, but she said I would have to wait to next month reporting to see if they do.  I know they don't that is the problem.  Should I call back and speak to someone else?

Established Member
elixandrea

Re: Capital 1 and reporting to all 3 CRA'S!

i have the same problem...they reported my balance every month but when i finally paid down my balance to reflect a 6% util....they only reported to two CRAs resulting in a 10 point drop in one of my scores...let me know if you resolve this!
01.22.09 TU 673 EQ 681 EX 703
02.12.09 TU 752 EQ 671 EX 776

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}