Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital Dumb and the Best BT Offer Ever

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital Dumb and the Best BT Offer Ever

Wow, anyone else see the problem with this BT offer. This amazing offer is for my current former CURRENT Capital One Union Plus account.

offer

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Capital Dumb and the Best BT Offer Ever

Lol, maybe the Zero is the new One?
Message 2 of 10
elim
Senior Contributor

That check will bounce, lol.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think they may have closed my acct LMAO. Should have bought some bubble gum.
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just thought I would add this update. My Cap1 is still open paid as agreed...strange.

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blame developers in capital one 😂
Message 6 of 10
boober
Frequent Contributor

That is really wierd. I've had this same card for about 4 years and have never gotten a BT offer from em. No CLI's either. So I haven't used it in at least 2 years or so.

Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@boobe
I've had mine maybe 4-5 years. Acct is dead weight haven't used it in a while...was thinking it closed for non use. Original limit was 1000, denied my 1st CLI because of inexperience with current limit...even though I had accts at the time with 20k limits. Got 1 $200 auto increase about 3 years ago. Haven't been able to request a increase without a HP since...for $200 not worth it.

Started getting the BT offers maybe a year ago. They are useless with a $1200 limit, that's less than I charge in a given month...what would I transfer.

But hey I'll give you one of my checks...even let you cash up to the whole available credit limit.. 😆
Message 8 of 10
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
But hey I'll give you one of my checks...even let you cash up to the whole available credit limit.. 😆

Your generosity to the MyFico Community is outstanding!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 9 of 10
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Hey Boober, becareful, Open G may be generous but i have a sneaking suspicion that check you get to BT just might be the last offer he receivedSmiley Wink.

Good luck changing a check for 0 LOL
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.