cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One APR Intro Question

tag
Delta22

Capital One APR Intro Question

Looking at Quicksilver Vs Prestige, does any know if they would extend the Intro rate.... QS has 0% APR till 11/15, where Prestige is a year I believe.

I'm looking to transfer a balance.  Looking to increase my ratio.  ALready have one credit card with Cap1..... sitting at 3k with a CL of 5300.  

I've heard QS your more then likely able to get a better CL initally .. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
longtime_lurker
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One APR Intro Question

@Delta22 wrote:

Looking at Quicksilver Vs Prestige, does any know if they would extend the Intro rate.... QS has 0% APR till 11/15, where Prestige is a year I believe.

I'm looking to transfer a balance.  Looking to increase my ratio.  ALready have one credit card with Cap1..... sitting at 3k with a CL of 5300.  

I've heard QS your more then likely able to get a better CL initally .. 

I'm not really sure, but in general the offer is for that specific card only. What are your other profile details like? 

Also, not sure if this applies, but you can't BT from the same lenders cards. 

Sorry I'm not more help.

Current cards: MSUFCU Platinum, Amex PRG, Amex Surpass, Amex BCE, Citi Prestige, Citi Double Cash, Citi Premier, US Bank Cash +, Huntington Voice, AAviator, Sallie Mae, Discover IT, Chase Freedom TU:753 EQ Enhanced: 758
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.