Capital One Account Combination is back

tag
Chilli
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One Account Combination is back

@12njoy wrote:

@Chilli wrote:

Thanks njoy.

You're welcome Chilli.  I've come a long way since the unforgettable experience we had some months ago Smiley LOL

I KNOW...YOU HAVE! 😄 ME TOO!  That was a nightmare👺

Message 21 of 35
securingourfuture
Established Contributor

Beautiful!!! Congratulations! Once my 0% apr period is over, I'm on it!

8/22/18: BK7 filed EXP 490 TU 430 EQ 429
11/28/18: BK7 discharged EXP 586 TU 578 EQ 527
06/08/21: EXP 656 TU 643 EQ 701
Message 22 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yay! Congrats 🎉🎈

Message 23 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

I read in the larger Capital One Combining thread posted here (one that is much longer) that one or two people had received a notice of a credit check being done in relation to the account combining. Can anyone confirm this, please? Thank you.

Message 24 of 35
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I read in the larger Capital One Combining thread posted here (one that is much longer) that one or two people had received a notice of a credit check being done in relation to the account combining. Can anyone confirm this, please? Thank you.

I have not seen one yet and I completed two different combinations on different days.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby (1.6M)/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 25 of 35
morgacj2004
Valued Contributor

Can't wait until early next year shooting for a 50k Venture card. Currently at 46k with 4 active cards.

AX Hilton Aspire 20k, AX Bonvoy Brilliant 15k, AX BCP 2k, AX Blue Bus Cash 15k, AX Delta Air Platinum 49k, (AU) AX Delta Gold 15k, AX Amazon Prime Bus 25k, BC Uber 29k, AKUSA FCU -10k , CITI AAdvantage Exec World Elite MC 16.5k, Discover (2) 16k, Kohls-4k, VS Comenity $3k, BofA AK Air Siggy 9.8k, WF Propel AX 5k, JCP $10k PFCU Plat Rewards Siggy 39.5k, PFCU Power Cash Rewards AX 10.5k, NFCU Flagship 50k, CLOC 15k, CITI Costco 9.5k, GAP VISA Synchrony $9k,Target MC 9k, Ulta MC Comenity 9k, Pay Pal 1k, CO Venture One 23k, US Bank Radisson Rewards Signature 10k, US Bank Fred Meyers World MC, 11k, US Bank Plat VISA 15.7k, VS Comenity 2k, 240k total available credit. Utiliz-2%, Current FICO EQ-724, EX 763,TU 802 ,Chapt 7 BK D/C 11-2012. Starting scores 520-550
Message 26 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I was the one who received 2 separate alerts from CCT shortly after completing the account combination today (well yesterday now). I'm still hoping that they were only soft pulls and CCT is mistaken. The alerts came in as "new application" alerts, but I haven't received alerts from any other monitoring service yet. I will update when I know more.

Cap1 Alerts.jpg

Message 27 of 35
Country_Feller
Valued Contributor

Good job, Congratulations!!!!
myFICO=EQ 702, TU 716, EX 743br>EQ=11//TU=15//EX=11/Util 14%. Gardening since 01/02/2017.

Message 28 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yeah I've tried the account comb  didnt work for me after waiting days for zeroing out and no pending >.< even went through chat LOL the response he gave me

There are some eligibity that aren't on the list.

Not all accounts are currently eligible to combine, even if they appear to meet the above eligibility criteria. Account combination is new functionality, and we are assessing opportunities to increase eligibility in the future.

Many factors are considered for eligibility. Although I cannot provide the specific reason, you can request an account combination online as often as you would like with no impact to your credit or accounts.

My response was well it would be easier if they actually posted what was and what wasn't so we wouldn't waste our time waiting zeroing out our accounts only to find out we can't so we can just not even focus on that >.< lol He smiled and said I understand and said I agree but its beyond his control. I smiled and agreed to him but Thanks for your help Smiley Very Happy

Message 29 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Huge congrats!  Fantastic credit limit!

Message 30 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.