Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Account Consolidate!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Capital One Account Consolidate!

Partner Moved his Venture to QS which he has had since 2006!

Congrats! You’ve successfully combined your Capital One® credit card accounts. The new total credit line of $50,000.00 on your account ending in 5831 is effective immediately.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital One Account Consolidate!

Wow, that's great. Congrats!
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice

Message 3 of 11
joeaseer
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Partner Moved his Venture to QS which he has had since 2006!

Congrats! You’ve successfully combined your Capital One® credit card accounts. The new total credit line of $50,000.00 on your account ending in 5831 is effective immediately.

What do you do with a $50,000 credit line? Maybe stare at it when you feel sad Smiley Happy better yet take it for long walks in the park Smiley Happy seriously though, Congrats that's awesome. Not many will see that kind of trust from a single creditor on a single card.

EQ Score: 784 | TU Score: 758 | EX Score: 760 | Goal Score: 800+
INQ = TU: 1 | EQ: 0 | EX: 4
Utilization: 0% usually or at most 1% - 3%.
Amex BCE (Approved: 11/2015): $24k ($6k SL) | Discover IT (Approved: 07/2015): $16k ($1k SL)
Citi DC WEMC (Approved: 07/2016): $14.5k ($4.6k SL) | Chase SR (Approved: 01/2017): $11k
Chase Freedom Unlimited (Approved: 07/2016): $7.5k | Chase Freedom (Approved: 12/2014): $5k ($500 SL)
Citi Simplicity (Aprroved: 07/2018): $4.5k | Total CL: $82.5k
Message 4 of 11
IaBoy62
Established Contributor

what an incredible CL!! congrats!

Message 5 of 11
alextercero
Super Contributor

Congrats

Current Credit Cards

Currently rebuilding as of (May 2021)

Current Fico Scores 8/9: (April 2024)

Credit Age:

Inquiries:

Message 6 of 11
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

May I ask how your partner managed that. I've call Capital One couple times and there answer was "No we can't do that"

Message 7 of 11
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Creditcurious74 wrote:

May I ask how your partner managed that. I've call Capital One couple times and there answer was "No we can't do that"

consolidated? it's online now under accounts options right by the credit line increase button... it runs a little process in the computer to see if your accounts qualify and which ones and shows the options.

account has to be at least 6 months old, $0 balance on the one you are closing, etc.

Message 8 of 11
Creditcurious74
Frequent Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@Creditcurious74 wrote:

consolidated? it's online now under accounts options right by the credit line increase button... it runs a little process in the computer to see if your accounts qualify and which ones and shows the options.

account has to be at least 6 months old, $0 balance on the one you are closing, etc.

Thank you, it's about time Capital One doing this. Just paid off my 200 balance, once it gets account gets updated I will merged the CL to my SQ card.

Message 9 of 11
tntexans72
Valued Contributor

Very nice, another reason to love cap1. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.