cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One Allowed me to COMBINE 2 of my cards!

tag
Divaofsongs
Frequent Contributor

Capital One Allowed me to COMBINE 2 of my cards!

I just went online to my Cap 1 account, I have 3 cards with them and when I clicked on "More Services," there was an option to combine my cards...I chose 2 cards to combine and it worked. There are restrictions, such as the accounts have to have a zero balance and no pending transactions but I combined my 2 QS cards into one! I am so happy. I have been waiting for them to offer something like this!

Chap 7 BK Discharge Aug 2013 (Initial CL/Current CL): Discover IT ($5.5K/$32.5K) Cap1 QS ($500/$30K) Amazon ($700/$8K) Barclay's MC ($1,300/$10.3K) Upromise ($500/$33K) Lowe's ($900/$13K) Sportsman's Visa ($17K) WF Amex ($13K) AMEX BCE ($10K) AMEX Gold NPSL - FICO's: All 740+
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
baller4life
Super Contributor

Re: Capital One Allowed me to COMBINE 2 of my cards!

Smiley Surprised Wow for real? You have got to be kidding!
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

yeah there's a huge thread on this baller lol
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:

Baller you're funny. OP there is a huge thread on this already, you might want to add your experience there:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Capital-One-Credit-Line-Consolidation-LINK-IS-BACK-UP/t...

Message 4 of 9
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@baller4life wrote:

Baller, I suggest you start a thread on this new trend... quickly!  Smiley Surprised

Message 5 of 9
baller4life
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@baller4life wrote:

Baller, I suggest you start a thread on this new trend... quickly!  Smiley Surprised

Message 6 of 9
Divaofsongs
Frequent Contributor

My apologies for starting a thread that has already been covered. I have been in the hospital for a long time and just returned home yesterday. I did not review the previous posts on the subject. I apologize. 

Chap 7 BK Discharge Aug 2013 (Initial CL/Current CL): Discover IT ($5.5K/$32.5K) Cap1 QS ($500/$30K) Amazon ($700/$8K) Barclay's MC ($1,300/$10.3K) Upromise ($500/$33K) Lowe's ($900/$13K) Sportsman's Visa ($17K) WF Amex ($13K) AMEX BCE ($10K) AMEX Gold NPSL - FICO's: All 740+
Message 7 of 9
baller4life
Super Contributor

@Divaofsongs wrote:

My apologies for starting a thread that has already been covered. I have been in the hospital for a long time and just returned home yesterday. I did not review the previous posts on the subject. I apologize. 

No need to apologize. We were just having a lil fun. You're right! It's a pretty awesome thing. We've waited a long time for it. Please share your results in the mega thread. Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Divaofsongs wrote:

No worries at all. Everyone here has a great sense of humor and I hope it didn't come off wrong. I hope you are feeling better, hospital stays are never fun.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.